Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment is crucial for providing a safe and healthy space for employees and guests. It is especially important for reducing and preventing the spread of the coronavirus and other illnesses. The spread of the coronavirus has left a devastating impact around the world and continues to spread across the U.S, including the Galveston, TX area. Keeping the workplace clean and disinfected, especially on high-touch surfaces, is important in order to protect employees and their families. Professional commercial cleaning and disinfection services can help reduce the spread of coronavirus and other illnesses.
RestorationMaster provides commercial cleaning and disinfection services to businesses in Galveston, TX and the surrounding area. Our professional technicians are equipped with advanced cleaning products and disinfectants to thoroughly sanitize the workplace, especially high-touch surfaces and objects. This will ensure that any present germs that may cause the coronavirus or other illnesses are completely eliminated.
What is the Coronavirus?
The coronavirus, or COVID-19, is a respiratory infection that is spread through respiratory droplets from an infected person to another person. The most common symptoms, according to the CDC include fever, coughing, and difficulty breathing. Individuals who are elderly and/or have compromised immune systems are at a higher risk of experiencing more severe symptoms.
For more information about the coronavirus, including symptoms and prevention tips, from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), click here.
Commercial Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Businesses and commercial property owners can keep their office or buildings safe from the coronavirus and other illnesses by seeking professional commercial cleaning and disinfection services. With the help of disinfection services from RestorationMaster, you can take precautionary and preventative actions against the spread of coronavirus. We effectively decontaminate high-touch surfaces and exposed spaces using EPA-registered cleaning products. We will help protect your employees from the spread of the virus as well as protect our technicians with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Our disinfection methods coincide with the guidelines set in place by the World Health Organization (WHO) and CDC. We will thoroughly clean and decontaminate all areas of the building, including air spaces, high-touch surfaces and objects.
Our commercial cleaning and disinfection services include:
- Using advanced equipment and cleaning products
- We will neutralize airborne viral particles by treating air spaces
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces and objects such as door handles, keyboards, desks, phones, chairs, countertops, light switches, and bathroom fixtures
- By fogging the building with a broad-spectrum biocide, we are able to thoroughly confirm that the area has been decontaminated
In addition to offices and commercial workplaces, our cleaning and disinfection services are available for schools, assisted living facilities, childcare facilities, gyms, fitness centers, and other public buildings.
Tips and actions to encourage in your workplace to help reduce and prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Require employees who are exhibiting flu-like symptoms to stay home.
- Provide paid sick leave to encourage employees to stay home.
- If possible, provide opportunity for employees to work from home.
- Provide alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Promote proper etiquette when sneezing or coughing such as using a tissue or doing so into their arm.
- Encourage social distancing of at least 6 feet and avoid physical contact and crowds.
- Encourage healthy habits such as thorough and frequent hand washing.
Call RestorationMaster for Commercial Cleaning and Disinfection Services
For proactive action against the spread of coronavirus and other illnesses in your office or commercial building in Galveston, TX and the surrounding area, call RestorationMaster at (281) 547-0785. We are available 24/7 to respond to emergency situations.