Air ducts are one of those property essentials that provide many benefits but are not often thought about. As they are used daily for heating and cooling, significant amounts of dirt and debris can build up quickly from the air passing through the system. As there are signs you may notice that it needs to be cleaned, a dirty HVAC system can cause major inconveniences for you and everyone on the property. From poor indoor air quality, higher energy bills, and even mold, you will want to get these problems taken care of quickly.
RestorationMaster provides complete air duct cleaning services in the Collinsville, IL area. Our technicians have years of experience and are trained to remove all dirt and debris from the ductwork.
Don’t hesitate to give us a call if you notice any of the following:
- Pet hair, dander, and odors
- Water, Fire, or mold damage in the HVAC system
- Respiratory or allergy issues
- Cigar or cigarette smoke odor
Professional HVAC Cleaning
Available for air duct cleaning for both residential and commercial properties, you will notice the difference in the indoor air quality within the property. As there will no longer be any floating dirt or debris particles, allergies and breathing problems will subside. You might also notice the drop in your monthly electricity bill as your dryer is not working as hard to dry the clothes.
All of the following are included within our air duct cleaning service:
- Initial inspection of air duct system
- Full cleaning of air supply and return registers
- Individual cleaning of air vents while sealing others to prevent additional debris from seeping in
- Professional cleaning of ductwork using a High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuum that removes dust from the air within the property
- Reinstallation of air vents after cleaning
- Contact vacuum brushing and cleaning to remove all remaining debris particles
- Final inspection of HVAC system
While air ducts can often go unnoticed, it is important that they are cleaned when necessary. As you have now seen the number of problems associated with dirty ductwork, such as higher electric bills and allergy issues, frequent cleanings are essential. RestorationMaster, a proud provider of the service, recommends a cleaning once every 3 – 5 years, or when experiencing these issues.
Give us a call at (618) 623-0065 for a free estimate or to schedule your appointment in the Collinsville, IL area.