When it comes to an HVAC system, it can certainly provide many benefits, such as heating and cooling. Especially for those living in St. Louis, it is absolutely necessary. However, there is much dirt and dust that is carried throughout the air, traveling through the air return and supply registers, and becoming trapped within the ductwork. Over time, this can contribute to poor air quality, increase the risk of fire, and cause your dryer to work harder in order to dry your clothes. Innovative Cleaning & Restoration LLC is able to provide air duct cleaning services in the St. Louis, MO area to remove all dirt and debris caught within your property’s duct system.
Air duct cleaning is especially needed if you are dealing with one or more of the following:
- Cigarette and cigar smoke
- Allergy and/or respiratory complications
- Dust or debris in the air from a remodeling or construction project
- Pet hair and dander
- Mold, water, or fire damage in the ductwork
HVAC Duct Cleaning
Innovative Cleaning & Restoration LLC provides professional air duct cleaning services for both residential and commercial properties. As soon as the service is complete, you will notice a significant difference in the air quality within your home as all floating dust particles are removed from the air.
In addition, you can also save money on your energy bill as your dryer will not have to work so hard.
Contact us to schedule your next air duct cleaning appointment if you notice one or more of the following:
- You have to dust more often
- You find accumulated dust within the return and supply registers
- The return and supply air registers have black marks
- You notice a strange odor that smells like dirt and dust
- Those living with severe allergies or respiratory complications are experiencing more problems than usual
You can expect the following from our air duct cleaning services:
- Complete cleaning from our air return and supply registers.
- Each opening is cleaned individually as the others are sealed to prevent the debris from escaping the ducts.
- Full inspection of the duct system.
- Preserving the carpet and upholstery during the cleaning services.
- Use of professional duct cleaning equipment using a High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuum that produces clean air within the property.
- Thorough cleaning and reinstallation of air vents.
- Preserving air duct system by re-insulating air registers.
- Use of contact vacuum brushing and cleaning remove remaining dirt and dust.
- Last examination of HVAC system
Contact Us for Air Duct Cleaning Services in St. Louis, MO
While cleaning an air duct system may not seem necessary, there are a number of problems that you will notice, such as increased amounts of dirt and dust in the air, high energy costs, and allergy problems. Innovative Cleaning & Restoration LLC has years of experience when it comes to cleaning the air duct system within properties. We generally recommend a professional cleaning every five years; however, it may be needed more often due to the conditions mentioned previously.
If you notice any of those signs, please do not hesitate to contact us at (636)492-3030 in the St. Louis, MO area. This will not only reduce allergy symptoms but improve the overall indoor air quality.