If you have recently had your property restored from a natural disaster, finally coming home can be the biggest relief. However, noticing a lingering odor will immediately bring up thoughts about the damage, and it can be hard to focus on anything else. Dealing with cigarette odors from a previous owner can also be one of the most annoying issues for new homeowners.
That’s why the technicians at Innovative Cleaning & Restoration LLC are available to provide professional odor removal services in the St. Louis, MO area. We use powerful hydroxyl and thermal fogging technology that is designed to penetrate each odor particle and eliminate it from within.
Our specialists can take remove all of the following odors:
- Sewage odors
- Pet odors
- Animal nuisance odors, including skunks, raccoons, bats, etc.
- Biohazard odors
- Cigarette odors
- Musty smells from water damage
- Mold and water damage odors
- Fire and smoke odors
While odors can come from a number of different sources, some will be more powerful than others. No matter what you do, the smell just won’t go away. This can also deter guests and visitors from visiting the property.
But with the powerful technology used by Innovative Cleaning & Restoration LLC, you won’t have to worry about any foul smells. You can finally have the peace of mind you deserve knowing the odor is finally gone and won’t come back any time soon. This is because our technology is designed to eliminate the particles from the inside, whether the odor is in the air, walls, carpeting, or other porous surfaces.
Our deodorization process consists of all of the following:
- The odor and its source are removed with powerful hydroxyl and thermal fogging technology.
- All porous surfaces are deodorized and sealed, including furniture, drywall, carpeting, etc.
- Detailed documentation of the service will be provided to you, the owner of the property.
We specialize in eliminating the odors from all of the following:
- Fire and Smoke: These odors can be especially difficult to remove as the byproducts can easily penetrate through any surface. But our cleaning agents are designed to remove oily soot residue in addition to stubborn odor particles.
- Water and mold damage: Not only does Innovative Cleaning & Restoration LLC restore homes and buildings from water damage, but we will ensure that all musty smells are eliminated.
- Biohazards: We can remove the source of the odor, whether it be blood, tissue, sewage waste, or other decayed organic material. All remaining odors will be also addressed and removed properly.
Contact Us for Odor Removal in St. Louis, MO
As you can see, not all odors are created equal. Whether the dog was skunked and brought in a nasty smell or there are musty smells coming from the flooded basement, they can’t stay in the house. That’s why our technicians use powerful deodorizers that are designed to remove foul smells while restoring the property.
Don’t hesitate to call Innovative Cleaning & Restoration LLC at (636) 492-3030 for professional odor removal services in the St. Louis, MO area. We provide free estimates!