Finding a scene covered in blood and bodily tissue can surely be a disturbing and even traumatic experience. But these materials are also extremely dangerous when having direct contact as they are covered in bacteria and pathogens that can cause severe illness. Instead of cleaning this mess up yourself, don’t hesitate to reach out to a professional cleaning service.
Innovative Cleaning & Restoration LLC is available 24/7 to provide emergency biohazard and trauma cleanup services in the Collinsville, IL area. Each of our technicians is professionally trained to remove all biohazards, bacteria, stains, and odors from the affected materials.
Finding a Trauma Scene
Nothing can describe the pain and trauma involved when finding a severe injury or death of a loved one. But the bacteria and pathogens from the biohazards can spread to other areas, infecting additional parts of the property without immediate treatment. For the health and safety of you and everyone else living or working in the home or building, don’t hesitate to call for professional help.
The technicians of Innovative Cleaning & Restoration LLC are not only licensed and experienced, they attend ongoing training sessions to remain updated in the latest cleaning trends and products. They will also arrive with all necessary equipment within 2 hours of your first call. Working with law enforcement to receive clearance before cleaning, the affected area will first be contained before beginning the cleaning. All biohazards will then be removed, and the stains, bacteria, and odor are next to follow.
All of the following is included within our trauma and crime scene cleanup services:
- Removal of Blood, Tissue, and Bodily Fluids: All biohazardous materials will be removed using protective equipment and approved containers.
- Decontamination: The affected materials will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized while removing spots and stains to restore healthy living conditions.
- Deodorization: We will remove any foul odors caused by the biohazards with powerful hydroxyl technology.
- Proper Disposal: All biohazardous materials will be transported in approved containers to a medical waste facility for proper disposal.
- Working with Insurance: We will work with your insurance company – if you had chosen to file a claim – through the claims process to allow you to focus on family matters.
- Family Assistance and Support: We ensure to work around the schedules of grieving families and to not disturb them during the cleaning process. We can also provide the contact information of local, recommended counselors, if needed.
Contact Us for Biohazard Cleanup Services in Collinsville, IL
Our technicians understand the stress and trauma involved in encountering a biohazardous scene, which is why we work with compassion and respect towards grieving families. But don’t hesitate to give us a call to have the scene professionally cleaned and restored to its original condition.
Innovative Cleaning & Restoration LLC is available 24/7 at (618)623-0065 in the Collinsville, IL area to provide emergency biohazard cleaning services.