Few bodily fluids are encountered as often as blood because blood can be involved with anything from a minor cut or injury to major injuries and deaths. Blood should always be treated as a potentially hazardous material because it may contain harmful toxins such as viruses or bacteria, and attempting to cleanup blood improperly increases the risk of spreading infection or disease. Aftermath Services provides blood cleanup services in New York, NY to effectively remove blood from the area of a major injury or death. Since 1996, we have been one of the most reliable providers of blood cleanup services and we will also make sure the scene is deodorized and disinfected.
Reliable Blood Cleanup Services
The dedication and expertise of our technicians at Aftermath Services are unmatched in the industry as we can effectively clean up blood, plasma, and other bodily fluids in any scenario. As soon as the blood is removed, we employ our 3-phase cleaning process that includes decontamination, sanitization, and deodorization of the scene using powerful bio wash solutions. We will also remove heavily stained materials including flooring and furnishings and decide whether these materials can be salvaged or should be disposed of depending on the damage. Our blood cleanup services are effective for the following scenarios:
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Bio Recovery Services
- Trauma Scene Cleaning
- Crime Scene Cleaning
- After Death Cleaning
- Homicide Cleaning
- Suicide Cleaning
Our complete blood cleaning services include the following steps:
- Decontamination: We remove all blood, tissues, and other biohazard materials from the scene and decontaminate the area to eliminate the risk of disease or infection.
- Odor Removal: We use powerful deodorizers to remove lingering odors.
- Proper Disposal: We safely transport blood, plasma, and other bodily fluids to a licensed facility that can dispose of them properly.
- Continuous Monitoring: We complete the job quickly and efficiently using effective quality control and open communication.
- Insurance Assistance: We work with local insurance companies and can help you coordinate your claims.
- Confidential Family Assistance and Support: If family members or friends of the victim are grieving and in need of support, we can put them in touch with counseling professionals.
- Safe Procedures: Our cleaning methods are safe and effective and comply with local, state, and federal laws.
Professional Blood Cleaning from Aftermath
It is best to avoid cleaning up blood yourself, especially in situations involving a significant amount of blood, because this could result in the spread of infection or disease. Contact Aftermath Services to safely cleanup and remove blood from the scene of an injury or death in New York, NY. We are available 24 hours a day at (888) 696-7999 to respond to your emergency.