Indoor flooding and water damage are already major problems, but if there is sewage involved, the situation is much more dangerous. It is common for natural flooding to become mixed with sewage before it affects properties, and a sewage backup can also put sewage water in your home or building. Sewage can cause very serious permanent damage to affected furnishings and building materials and it contains harmful microorganisms that can spread infection and disease. You should never try to clean up water that you believe has sewage and instead call our professionals to handle the sewage.
At RestorationMaster, we provide sewage backup cleanup in Winter Park, FL to remove sewage from affected homes and buildings. Our technicians are equipped to safely remove sewage and permanently damaged materials and we can disinfect the damaged areas to make sure they are safe.
Damage Caused by Sewage in Winter Park, FL
Sewage water contains waste materials that can cause serious, often permanent property damage as well as dangerous microorganisms that can affect your health. Porous building materials like wood, drywall, carpeting, and furniture absorb the waste materials with the water which is why these materials are vulnerable to further damage. It is possible to save these materials with quick action, but they will most likely need to be removed and replaced. Areas affected by sewage may also have a foul, lingering odor left behind.
The threat poses to your health is the main issue with sewage as it likely contains bacteria and other dangerous microorganisms that can spread infection and disease. Attempting to clean up sewage puts your health at risk which is why it is important to call professionals to handle the cleanup. If there is sewage on your property, you need to make sure you protect your health and the health of others.
Water Damage Restoration and Sewage Backup Cleanup in Winter Park, FL – Watch our video
Make sure you take the following actions when dealing with sewage to protect yourself and help limit the damage:
- Call RestorationMaster for professional sewage cleaning.
- Try to avoid any contact with the water, especially on your skin, mouth, eyes, and open cuts.
- Call a plumbing professional if you cannot fix the source of the sewage.
- Keep the affected areas clear to protect the health of those on the property.
- Use gloves to handle anything contaminated by sewage and throw the gloves away.
Professional Sewage Backup Cleanup in Winter Park, FL
Our technicians are IICRC certified and equipped to effectively clean and restore homes and buildings affected by the sewage. We will make sure all sewage is completely removed and we restore safe conditions by cleaning and disinfecting the damaged areas.
You can expect the following steps from our sewage cleaning services:
- Emergency response: Our technicians arrive right away to limit the damage and start the restoration process.
- Damage valuation: We will determine how far the sewage spread and evaluate the damage.
- Property restoration: We will dry and restore the affected areas and make sure they are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to protect your health. We can also remove permanently damaged materials.
- Work with insurance: We can work with your insurance provider to help with your claims.
Call us 24/7 for Sewage Backup Cleanup in Winter Park, FL
If there is sewage on your property either from flooding or a sewage backup, you need to call our professionals at RestorationMaster right away. You can trust our professionals to fully clean and restore your property back to safe conditions.
You can call us 24 hours a day at (407) 326-2875 for sewage backup cleaning in Winter Park, FL area.
Related Sewage Backup Cleaning Services: