While sewage backups are not covered in the general homeowners policy, they must be taken care of immediately. Due to the amount of damage they can cause and the dangers they pose to personal safety, the cleanup service is not something to pass on.
RestorationMaster is available 24/7 in the St. Charles, MO area to provide emergency sewage cleanup services for both homes and businesses whose property structure has been compromised by wastewater. Our specialists use advanced cleaners and professional equipment to cover all aspects of the cleanup process, leaving the affected area just as it was before the damage occurred.
Effective and Efficient Cleanup
While it can be stressful to see valuable items consumed by sewage wastewater, it is crucial to avoid all contact. Because it contains significant amounts of pathogens, bacteria, and biohazards, attempting to rescue any personal belongings can cause serious health issues. However, the water will continue to spread throughout the home or building if not extracted right away.
When it comes to sewer backups, RestorationMaster treats all situations as emergencies. We ensure to respond immediately, arriving promptly with all personal protective equipment (PPE) and commercial cleaning products to restore the area to its original condition. We will first extract the excess water, remove any soiled debris, set up drying equipment, and sanitize the remaining surfaces. Our technicians can also assist with open insurance claims to expedite the process.
All of the following steps are included within our sewage cleanup services:
- Immediate Response: RestorationMaster is available 24/7 to respond to all commercial and residential sewage backups in St. Charles, MO. We will arrive within 2 hours of your initial call to start the cleanup process.
- Water Removal: As soon as we arrive, we will immediately begin removing excess water, containing the area to prevent the damage from spreading.
- Controlled Demolition: All soiled drywall, insulation, and carpeting will be removed and replacements will be ordered.
- Decontamination: All remaining hard, non-porous surfaces will be sanitized to eliminate all bacteria.
- Drying Process: Our technicians will set up professional air movers and dehumidifiers to remove excess moisture from the materials and air, prohibiting mold growth.
- Deodorization: RestorationMaster will use advanced technology, including thermal fogging, hydroxyl, and Nano carbon equipment to eliminate all lingering odor particles.
- Installation of Replacement Materials: Drywall, carpeting, and insulation replacements will be installed.
- Working with Insurance Claims: We can provide any needed information in order to expedite open insurance claims.
At any time when finding a sewage backup on your property, it is crucial to avoid all contact. In order to protect the health and safety of everyone on the property, it is essential to allow a professional cleanup company handle the job. Our technicians are available 24/7 and will ensure the area is restored efficiently and effectively.
RestorationMaster is available 24/7 at (636) 492-3030 in the St. Charles, MO area to provide emergency sewage cleanup services. We work with open insurance claims.
In addition to St. Charles, MO our technicians can also service Monroe county, IL, Jersey county, IL, Madison county, IL, St. Clair county, IL as well as St. Charles county, IL, St. Louis county, MO, and Lincoln county, MO.