While mold is certainly not a pretty thing to discover, especially on your property, it can also be frustrating to remove. However, it is highly recommended that you not make contact as there are numerous types of mold that are known to be dangerous to humans.
As normal household cleaning products will not remove mold, they will only make it more “angry” as it retreats further into the affected surface. But RestorationMaster provides professional mold removal services in the St. Charles, MO area, using advanced products to remove fungi from any surface. Our technicians have years of experience in effectively removing all sources of mold as well as ensuring that it does not return in the future.
Preventing mold growth requires controlling the moisture source. This may be as simple as using a dehumidifier or fixing a simple leak. If the mold issue has started to grow beyond solving with household cleaners, then it is time to bring in a professional.
Restoration from Mold
Within our mold removal services, RestorationMaster ensures to eliminate all cases while preventing them from returning in the future. Our technicians use advanced products and equipment, including personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure their safety during the process.
Finally, you won’t have to worry about any cases of mold returning in the future as all building materials and content will be completely free of all mold and mildew spores.
- Call RestorationMaster for immediate mold removal services in St. Charles, MO.
- Increase air circulation throughout the home by turning on the fan or A/C system.
- Lower the moisture/humidity levels in the home by turning on the dehumidifier or fan.
- Wipe down any walls containing condensation that are not moldy.
- Close any exterior windows and doors if outside conditions are wet to prevent additional moisture from seeping in.
Mold Cleaning – What NOT to Do:
- Do not try to clean any of the mold yourself
- Do not place a fan directly in front of the mold
- Do not paint or caulk over any moldy surfaces
- Do not touch the mold
Our mold removal process consists of the following steps:
- Containing and preventing the mold from spreading
- Removal of mold from all affected surfaces and restoration of building structure and content
- Report documentation and coordinating with insurance
Although mold loves to grow in hidden areas, you may notice some signs as those living with allergies may cough or sneeze more often. For those living with breathing problems, they may also experience additional issues. This is why having a professional mold remediation company remove all cases is crucial.
RestorationMaster provides complete mold removal services (636)492-3030 in the St. Charles, Clayton, and Westport, MO areas.
RestorationMaster is also available to service all of the following counties:
- Monroe county, IL
- Jersey county, IL
- St. Clair county, IL
- Madison county, IL
- Lincoln county, MO
- St. Charles county, MO
- St. Louis, MO