Disasters like earthquakes, fires, extreme weather, and floods can damage your home, furnishings and personal belongings. In disaster situations you can always trust the ServiceMaster professionals to restore your property and contents that mean the most to you.
ServiceMaster Disaster Restoration and Recovery (DRR) provides high quality content cleaning and pack-out services in San Jose, CA and the surrounding areas. We use advanced products, procedures, and equipment to assure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings. Our team of professionals is available to work with your insurance company to get your claim submitted, processed, and paid as rapidly as possible.
Our recovery services include:
- Content Cleaning
- On-site cleaning
- Restoration of items
- Insurance claims
- Transporting items to our facility
- Re-vitalizing extremely damaged items
- Delivering restored items
Content Cleaning Services
Did you know that smoke continues to destroy your home and its contents even after the fire is out? Smoke that has penetrated or coated surfaces continues to affect the chemical composition of fabrics, metals, walls, ceilings, and even tiles. ServiceMaster DRR has a process in place to handle every aspect of the smoke and soot removal as well as restore areas and personal belongings damaged by fire or water. Our staff makes use of highly advanced equipment to restore the contents to their original condition.
In addition to restoring your personal belongings at your place, we can also pack-out highly damaged items. Our secured facility and cleaning methods guarantee that your belongings will be safe and restored to the best of our efforts. Another important aspect of this service is the proper and formal documentation of your items. We keep a record of every single item that we pack-out and we will provide you with a copy of the inventory. Once your items are restored and you are ready to receive them, our team delivers your belongings to your doorstep so that you don’t have to face any difficulty.
Steps to take before a disaster strikes
Take these precautionary steps now so you will be better prepared if disaster strikes:
- Keep a digital photo inventory of furniture, jewelry, and other valuables in your home.
- Document any details that you do not think are obvious in the photos such as price, where you bought the items, etc.
- Take pictures of new items as you buy them.
- Be sure to save copies of your inventory in at least two locations. You may need to email these photos to your insurance company to process your claim faster.
- Keep important papers in a fireproof and waterproof box or in a safe deposit box. Scan or photograph an extra copy as backup.
- Keep two sets of keys in different locations and make sure one set is outside of your home.
We are Here for You
If a disaster strikes, the first priority is to make sure your family is safe. When the dust settles and it is time to start the clean-up process, call ServiceMaster DRR at (408) 457-0633. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year to restore property in San Jose, CA area.
Related Content Cleaning and Pack-Out Services
Content Cleaning and Pack-Out Services in Palo Alto, CA
Content Cleaning and Pack-Out Services in Los Altos, CA
Content Cleaning and Pack-Out Services in Fremont, CA
Content Cleaning and Pack-Out Services in San Mateo, CA
Content Cleaning and Pack-Out Services in San Francisco, CA