Does an afternoon of vacuuming cobwebs, waxing floors and washing windows overwhelm you? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Deep cleaning is a comprehensive and thorough cleaning that can be maintained with light dusting, vacuuming and wiping down of surfaces. When you deep clean a home, everything is touched, from the ceiling, down to the baseboards and the floor. You can deep clean your house or office once a month, once a season or once a holiday season, depending on the amount of traffic your home/office receives. What about the costs? Just ask us! The price for cleaning will vary depending on the company you choose to do the work for you. And another tip – if you call a cleaning company for several things at your house like cleaning your carpet and upholstery – the price will be a better deal rather than if you request only one service.
Helpful tips to make cleaning process go smoothly, courtesy of Mrs. Clean
- Put all your cleaning supplies in a tote so you can carry it with you from room to room.
- Begin with the back of your home, and work your way to the front.
- Clean left to right, back to front, and top to bottom for maximum efficiency.
- If it’s dirty, clean it now. It takes less time to remove fresh dirt than caked-on dirt.
- Make your every move count. Get organized before you start with the cleaning tote.
- Focus on the job at hand. You are cleaning the house; distractions (such as the TV and the phone) will drag out the job.
- Try to clean regularly. It’s easier to do routine cleaning and maintain your home than deep clean every week.
Find professional deep cleaning services
If deep cleaning is too much of a task to manage around the holidays, RestorationMasterFinder.com is a great resource for reliable and affordable deep cleaning services in your area! Simply visit the website, select your state from the menu and click on the featured service provider closest to your home.