Sometimes the scene of an accident or a more tragic situation such as a death or homicide may contain blood that requires specialized blood clean up services. Blood may contain pathogens that could seriously threaten the health of humans if it is handled improperly. The highly trained technicians of ServiceMaster EMT provide blood clean up services to Los Angeles and the surrounding communities to safely and effectively remove blood from the scene following a traumatic event. We have over 15 years of experience with blood clean up and we will deodorize and disinfect the scene to once again make it safe for use.
Trusted Blood Cleanup Company
The technicians of ServiceMaster EMT have the dedication and experience that few other companies can match as we can locate and clean all blood, plasma, and bodily fluids from a scene. Once the blood and other biohazards are removed, we scour all surfaces that have had contact with the blood with a powerful bio wash solution. Our 3-step cleaning process decontaminates, sanitizes, and deodorizes the area and we also remove materials that have been stained such as carpeting, flooring, curtains, and others to be salvaged for future use.
Our blood cleanup services include:
- Crime Scene Clean UP
- Death Cleanup
- Bio Clean Services
- Trauma Cleanup
- Homicide Cleanup
- Suicide Clean Up
- Biohazard Cleanup
- Hoarding Clean Up
Our blood clean up procedure includes:
- Decontamination: We remove and decontaminate all blood, body parts, and bodily fluids from suicide, homicide, or accident scenes that can be harmful to people, pets, and the environment.
- Deodorization: We use powerful deodorizers to eliminate foul odors.
- Proper Disposal: We can dispose of blood, plasma, and other biohazards in the proper containers and transport them to a licensed facility for disposal.
- Continuous Monitoring: We employ quality control and communication plans to make sure the job is done properly.
- Insurance Assistance: We can work with your insurance provider and law enforcement to help file insurance claims.
- Confidential Family Assistance and Support: We help the families and loved ones of the victim find support and assistance to help them through this difficult time.
- Safe Procedures: Our procedures comply with all federal and state laws.
Professional Blood Clean Up Services
We understand that traumatic scenes such as blood cleanup scenes may cause emotional trauma for friends or family members which is why we recommend having ServiceMaster EMT handle the blood clean up needs. Our staff can also help our customers find counseling professionals to help them cope and recover from the trauma associated with a suicide, homicide, or unattended death.
If you need assistance with blood clean up in the LA California area, contact ServiceMaster EMT at (888) 767-9075 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we will dispatch a team of technicians to the scene.