Trauma scene and biohazard cleanup require professional experts to get the job done properly. ServiceMaster EMT has the skills, equipment, and experience to handle any human biohazard cleanup in Lake Forest, CA and the surrounding areas, whether caused by traumatic injury, suicide, homicide, or other unattended death. Bio cleanup may also be required for other reasons, such as floods or sewage backup that leaves germs and other hazardous contaminants.
Biohazard cleanup after an accident or death may be required for wet, moist, or flaked blood from human bleeding. ServiceMaster EMT’s specialists have the technical skills required for trauma scene clean up in Lake Forest, CA. Moreover, beyond their bio clean up knowledge, they have the professional demeanor and discretion to understand the impact of these personal tragedies.
Trauma Scene Cleanup
Our trauma scene clean up will help bring peace of mind after a tragic event, while providing safe and effective biohazard cleanup for incidents in Lake Forest, CA. We also will work with your insurance company.
Biohazard Cleanup – What to Do:
- Secure the contaminated area from any further damage.
- Leave air conditioning or heating at 70 degrees unless exposure to the outside prevents this.
- Wear personal protective clothing if you must be in the contaminated area.
- Remove any broken items not affected from the contaminated area once authorities have released the area for clean-up. Be sure to wear heavy gloves in handling broken glass or sharp items
- Take an inventory of items missing, broken or beyond repair for insurance and/or tax records.
- Inform your insurance agent of the situation as soon as possible.
- If an infectious disease is suspected (Hepatitis or AIDS), wait for further instructions from agent or authorities.
- Call a professional trauma restoration company to assist with returning the contaminated area to normal.
What NOT To Do:
- Do not enter the contaminated area unless absolutely necessary.
- Do not risk contact in contaminated area with bare skin. If exposed, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
- Seek medical attention if an infectious disease is known or suspected.
- Do not touch or move any items until authorities have completed their investigation.
- Do not attempt to clean the contaminated area unless using a proven disinfectant.
For 24/7 biohazard and trauma cleanup services in the Lake Forest, CA area, contact ServiceMaster EMT at (888) 767-9075.
Related Bio Scene and Trauma Scene Cleanup Services: