Water damage claims increase substantially if prompt action is not taken to contain the damage. This is not to mention the damage spreading to other areas throughout the property. Porous surfaces, such as wood, drywall, and insulation will be the quickest to absorb the water, making this an emergency to call for professional restoration services.
ServiceMaster EMT is available in the Lake Forest, CA area to provide emergency water damage restoration services. Our technicians are on standby 24/7 to not only extract the water from the affected area but dry out the space, ensuring to prevent mold growth.
The cleaning professionals at ServiceMaster EMT use advanced products, procedures, and equipment to ensure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings.
Water Damage Cleanup – Check Out this Video:
For professional water damage restoration in Lake Forest, CA and the surrounding areas, contact ServiceMaster EMT at (888) 767-9075.
What to do if you have water damage:
- If the outside temperature is above 60 degrees, use dehumidifiers.
- Use fans to circulate the air and assist drying.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe furniture dry.
- Lift draperies off carpet, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place small wood blocks or aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings.
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying.
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry.
- If damage occurs during a cool season, leave heat on; if in summer, use an air conditioner if available.
Important warnings on water damage:
- Do not use an ordinary household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors.
- Do not go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on.
- Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help. Lifting the carpet incorrectly could promote shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional help. Damage from the water and bacteria growth can begin within hours.
Call 888-767-9075 24/7 to request a quote for ServiceMaster EMT water damage restoration services in Lake Forest, CA.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services:
Water Damage Restoration in Anaheim, CA
Water Damage Restoration in Santa Ana, CA
Water Damage Restoration in Huntington Beach, CA
Flood Cleanup and Water Damage Restoration in Santa Fe Springs, CA
Water Damage Restoration in San Diego, CA