Encountering a trauma or crime scene can by very overwhelming and while this is not a common occurrence for most people, knowing what to do in this scenario is important for your safety. Situations that involve a serious injury or death often involve biohazard materials such as blood and bodily fluids and improper cleaning or handling of these materials could cause diseases and infection to spread. It is important to have a certified professional clean up biohazard materials for the sake of safety and if the situation is the result of a crime, then the restoration must follow special protocol to cooperate with the crime scene investigation. ServiceMaster All Care Restoration provides trauma and crime scene cleaning services in Scottsdale, AZ to effectively clean and restore the scene of a serious accident or death.
Trusted Trauma and Crime Scene Cleaning Services
Every case involving trauma or crime scene cleaning is unique and the technicians that provide these services have been highly trained and certified to ensure that biohazard materials are removed without compromising the safety of those around. Our technicians have each been trained to remove biohazard materials that may contain harmful bacteria and toxins while preventing the spread of infection or disease. We use the most advanced cleaning equipment and products available in the industry as well as personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep ourselves protected as we clean, decontaminate, and deodorize the scene. You can expect the following from our trauma scene cleaning services:
- Decontamination: The entire area is decontaminated and sanitized after removal of the biohazard materials.
- Deodorization: Any strong, lingering odors can be removed with our deodorizers.
- Safe Disposal: All biohazard materials are taken to a licensed facility that can dispose of them safely.
- Continuous Monitoring: We can complete the job quickly and efficiently thanks to our quality control and communication.
- Insurance Help: We work with local insurance companies and can help you coordinate claims with your provider.
- Family Assistance and Support: Scenarios involving a serious injury or death also carry intense emotions with them that affect the friends and family members of the victim. We can help grieving families get in touch with counseling professionals that can help them cope with the situation.
- Certified Technicians: Every technician at ServiceMaster All Care Restoration has the training and certification to safely and effectively remove all types of biohazard materials in compliance with local and state government regulations.
We not only have an excellent understanding of how to safely clean and restore trauma and crime scenes, but we also have an understanding of the stress and emotions involved which is why we work with a sense of compassion and respect for your privacy. You can call ServiceMaster All Care Restoration for emergency trauma and crime scene cleaning services in Scottsdale, AZ 24 hours a day at (480) 717-3030.