Lead Generation Resources

Get Exclusive Contractor Leads for Your Business


Find a Local Service Provider

Find a Restoration Company

Fire Damage Restoration for San Mateo, CA

(408) 805-3758
A fire is a terrifying disaster and the top priority should always be getting everyone out safely and staying out. Even a small fire can cause a great deal of damage, and after the flames are out, there are still dangers to your property and belongings. Soot and chemicals from fighting the fire contain corrosive compounds that can etch and tarnish surfaces until they’re beyond repair. Smoke spreads very quickly and gets deep into fabrics like curtains, upholstery, and carpets. A room that was untouched by a fire can still suffer smoke damage. RestorationMaster provides fire restoration services to customers in the San Mateo, CA area. Our technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are on the scene within 1-2 hours of your call to assess the situation and begin the restoration process.

Residential and Commercial Fire Damages

Fire Damage Restoration Services

Our professionals are fully insured and licensed to manage fire restoration projects of any size in both residential and commercial properties. Our response time is faster than the industry average to provide superior damage mitigation and restore your property as quickly as possible. At RestorationMaster, we use only the best products and equipment in the industry to safely clean even the most high-risk surfaces, like aluminum, porcelain, brass, tile, chrome, upholstery, and carpeting. Our fast, but gentle methods stop the corrosion from spreading and repair the damage. We can remove smoke from most household fabrics like curtains and upholstery.

Watch RestorationMaster Video for more information on fire damage restoration

Our complete Fire Damage Restoration Service  includes:

  • Emergency pre-cleaning;
  • Content cleaning;
  • Content pack-out;
  • Wall and ceiling cleaning

Contact RestorationMaster for Fire Damage Restoration in San Mateo, CA

Once the flames are out at your home or business and everyone is safe, call the experts at RestorationMaster. We’ll arrive on the scene within two hours of your call to assess the situation and begin the recovery process. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (408) 805-3758  for fire damage restoration in the San Mateo, CA area. We’ll do the cleanup so you can rebuild.

fire damage repair - RestorationMaster

Related Fire Damage Restoration Services

Fire Damage Restoration in San Jose, CA
Fire Damage Restoration in Palo Alto, CA
Fire Damage Restoration in Los Altos, CA
Fire Damage Restoration in Fremont, CA
Fire Damage Restoration in San Francisco, CA

Related Fire Damage Information and Tips

How Do Wildfires Start?

Wildfires are alarming natural calamities due to their destructive impact on wildlife, livestock, land, and the safety of both civilians and emergency personnel. These disasters bring about extensive damage to both property and the natural environment across the nation. Unfortunately, the frequency of wildfires is on the rise. So, how exactly do these wildfires initiate? The primary cause of approximately 90% of forest fires can be attributed to human activities, although the remaining 10% arise from natural factors and other sources. The most effective approach to ensure safety is to prevent the ignition of wildfires in your vicinity. Explore the various factors that contribute to the start of wildfires, understand their formation and propagation, and learn about essential safety measures to adopt.

Health Effects Caused by Wildfires

Occasionally, the scent of smoke can evoke positive feelings. The aroma of grilled food can whet your appetite, and the nostalgic fragrance of a campfire can be quite enjoyable. Nonetheless, for those residing in regions adjacent to the ongoing summer wildfires, the aroma of smoke outside their homes becomes far less desirable. While catching a whiff of fire or grill smoke is one experience, persistent exposure to smoke lingering in the atmosphere due to a wildfire can potentially result in significant adverse health consequences.

How Fire and Smoke Can Damage Your Skin

The effects of smoke extend beyond respiratory concerns and can also have a detrimental impact on the skin. When individuals are exposed to smoke, it can lead to various skin issues, including itchiness and eczema. This occurs due to the complex composition of smoke, which contains particulate matter and chemical compounds that can irritate and inflame the skin. Let’s delve deeper into the ways in which smoke, a byproduct of fires, can potentially damage a person’s skin.