ServiceMaster by Replacements
Mold can cause very costly damage at your home or business. It can form anywhere indoors if it has the right conditions including moisture and a source of food such as cellulose. It will damage drywall, wood, carpeting, flooring, and even insulation. Not only can it cause major damage to your property, but also have a negative effect on your health.
ServiceMaster by Replacements offers mold remediation services to homes and businesses in Eatontown, NJ, and the surrounding areas. We use infrared technology to detect mold in hidden places such as in walls, and we also use hi-tech methods and chemicals to remove mold permanently.
Issues With Mold
Mold can cause major damage once it has formed within your property. It can also cause health issues for those exposed to it. Mold grows on surfaces that contain cellulose and it needs a moist environment to thrive. If you notice mold at your home or business, make sure to contact our professionals so it can be remediated right away. Once mold starts eating away at the affected surfaces, there is a risk of structural damage which can be costly to repair.
It is important to call mold removal services as soon as you notice mold at your home or business. This is because any surface affected by mold can experience severe damage that can even threaten the structural integrity of the building.
Another major issue with mold is that it can affect your health negatively. It can cause allergy-like symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, and itchy eyes. However, with prolonged exposure, it is possible to get an upper respiratory infection and even asthma.
Mold Remediation in Eatontown, NJ
It is important to reach out to mold specialists as soon as you see mold at your home or business. We will easily find all mold growth and permanently remove it.
We offer the following with our mold remediation services in Eatontown, NJ:
- Mold detection: If you have mold at your home or business, you also may have hidden mold. We have the proper equipment to detect hidden mold so it can be removed.
- Isolation: All areas affected by mold will be isolated so that it does not spread further.
- Mold remediation: Our methods for mold removal include using chemicals that are safe for kids and pets so that we can fully remove the mold and ensure it does not come back.
- Restoration and repair: All structural damage will be repaired to prevent any long-term damage.
- Post-test: After the remediation has been completed, we will test your property and make sure that the mold has been fully removed.
Mold Removal in Eatontown, NJ
If you’ve noticed mold at your home or business, make sure to reach out to our mold removal experts at ServiceMaster by Replacements so that it can be remediated right away. We will find all the mold and test your property to ensure all mold has been removed. We can be reached at (732) 844-6232 for all your mold remediation needs in Eatontown, NJ, and the surrounding areas.