Mold can certainly be an inconvenience for every property owner. Whether it is growing on your ceiling or in your crawlspace, it can grow to cause a significant amount of damage to your property’s structure. As long as it can find a source of moisture and organic building materials, it can grow anywhere within the structure. This can include any of the following: the attic, crawlspaces, basements, behind the walls, under floors, and other dark, hidden spaces.
RestorationMaster provides professional mold removal services in the Denton, TX area to eliminate all cases of mold. With years of experience and training, our specialists will locate each affected area, remediate the mold and secure areas that are at risk for future growth.
Structural Damage Caused by Mold
Although there are a number of sources that can cause and contribute to mold, it is usually derived from untreated water damage. As excess moisture is present within the building materials, bacteria can begin to grow and form mold spores. Once the structure has been affected, the mold will start to eat way at the materials, spreading the damage unless treated by special products.
This is why RestorationMaster arrives right away to secure the affected area and remove all cases at their source. Our specialists will also any other unidentified cases, treating them while ensuring that it will not return in the future.
It is also important to call these services right away as the mold can create negative health effects, such as coughing, watery and itchy eyes, and running nose. While it is unfortunate to experience these symptoms, they are one of the first signs of noticing mold.
The following procedures are included in our mold removal services:
- Mold testing and identification.
- Areas at risk for future growth will be identified and secured.
- Complete mold remediation using specialized products and equipment.
- All remaining areas are disinfected and all building materials are restored to their original conditions.
- Securing areas that are at risk for future growth by spraying a unique mold-repelling product.
- Final inspection to ensure all areas are secure.
If you have found or are suspicious of mold growing in your property, take these steps:
- Call RestorationMaster for mold removal services.
- Turn on the air conditioning unit and dehumidifier to remove excess moisture from the air and increase air flow throughout the property.
- Wear protection equipment when present around the mold.
- Inspect the HVAC system for mold.
- Wipe down any walls and floors that are wet but do not contain mold.
If you have found mold on your property, please avoid the following:
- Do not clean any mold yourself.
- Do not touch any visible mold.
- Do not paint or caulk over any mold.
- Do not place a fan directly in front of the mold.
Removing Mold with Professional Products
Because mold is very dangerous and requires specialized products and methods in order to be removed completely, the job should always be done by professionals. If the improper methods or products are applied, it will only cause the mold to retreat further within the affected surface and disperse its spores even more.
Our mold remediation experts have been specially trained to identify and eliminate all cases at their source while working to secure areas that are at risk for growth in the future. Finally, once all building materials have been completely cleaned of mold, the building structure will be restored to its previous condition.
If you have found mold or are suspicious of it growing on your property, do not hesitate to call RestorationMaster at (972)362-0999 in the Denton, TX area.