Sewage backups, leaks involving contaminated water, and similar events are dangerous in a number of ways: they put your building and its contents at risk and can severely harm the health of anybody on the property. At RestorationMaster, we offer comprehensive sewage cleaning services to property owners in Denton, TX, to address these situations.
Our technicians are specifically trained and certified to decontaminate affected surfaces and materials and will salvage as many of your belongings as possible. We offer these services on a 24-hour basis to ensure that we are available during your time of need.
More on Contaminated Water
Excess water and moisture in general have the potential to devastate both residential and commercial buildings. This is because of porous construction materials commonly used in buildings (such as wood, drywall, insulation, and more). These elements are prone to water damage and can allow the water to spread. This can result in discolored and/or structurally damaged areas of your building.
When the water in question is contaminated with dangerous bacteria and viruses, as is the case with sewage, then everybody on the premises faces health risks. Diseases and infections can be contracted, and illnesses can be spread. A professional cleaning is required in these situations to properly decontaminate affected areas.
Mold growth is a risk in any case of water damage. This is because mold feeds on common building materials, and only needs additional moisture in order to thrive. This can compound the problem and result in additional damage to your property and health.
Decontaminating and Restoring Your Property
Through our sewage cleaning services, our RestorationMaster technicians will return your property to a safe, livable condition. When you choose to take advantage of our services, you can expect the following:
- 24/7 Availability: We are available 24 hours a day to provide emergency response services in your time of need.
- Extraction and Repair: We utilize advanced water extraction equipment and restoration procedures to remove harmful contaminants from your property and fix the original source of the problem.
- Disinfection: We make use of powerful decontaminants to eliminate the threats caused by viruses, bacteria, and other harmful organisms.
- Odor Removal: We offer full deodorization services to eliminate lingering odors.
- Dehumidification: Our powerful dehumidification and drying equipment will remove excess moisture from your property, and significantly reduce the risk of future mold growth.
- Final Inspection: We will perform a final inspection of your property to guarantee that all problem areas have been addressed.
To take advantage of our 24/7 emergency response services, simply contact our RestorationMaster representatives at (972) 362-0999. Through our sewage cleaning services, we will restore your building and belongings in Denton, TX, to the fullest extent possible.