Top To Bottom Renovation, Inc., MD
Water damage is the most common type of disaster that can occur within homes and buildings; however, sewage backups and contaminated water are the absolute worst form of water damage. Whether it’s caused by a sewage backup or natural flooding, these waste materials are incredibly dangerous and destructive and must be cleaned up right away.
To protect your health and safety, it’s crucial to stay away from the contaminated water and to contact a professional to start the restoration process as soon as possible. Top To Bottom Renovation, Inc. provides sewage cleanup services in the Crofton and Lanham, MD area to help businesses and homeowners recover from the effects of sewage wastewater. Our professionals use advanced equipment to extract all standing water, followed by disinfecting all affected areas to eliminate bacteria and pathogens. With our techniques, products, and equipment, you can be sure your property will be returned to its original condition.
Damage Caused by Sewage Water
Flood water often mixes with sewage waste as it flows outside. As it seeps into your property, it will contaminate all building materials and belongings in its path, causing permanent damage without quick action. This wastewater is also incredibly harmful to your health and safety due to the number of bacteria, pathogens, and viruses it contains. This is why it’s important to leave the cleanup job to the professionals.
Sewage Backup Cleanup in Crofton and Lanham, MD
Our professionals understand the damaging effects of sewage wastewater, which is why we are available 24/7 to respond. When using professional extraction and drying equipment, we can quickly and efficiently restore your home or business to its original condition. We will also remove any remaining odors and mold leftover from the contaminated water.
Watch RestorationMaster video for more information on water damage restoration
Our sewage cleanup services include each of the following:
- Extraction of Contaminated Water: Top To Bottom Renovation, Inc. uses professional water extraction equipment to remove all standing wastewater, followed by removing soiled porous materials.
- Disinfection and Cleaning: All remaining dangerous microorganisms will be removed by sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning the property.
- Odor Removal: All remaining odors will be removed using powerful technology and advanced deodorizing methods.
- Dehumidification and Drying: Our advanced air movers and dehumidifiers will extract the remaining moisture from the building materials and air spaces.
- Mold Removal: In the event, the damage has spurred mold growth, we will remove it at the source using professional products.
Available 24/7 for Sewage Backup Cleanup in Crofton and Lanham, MD
Don’t hesitate to contact Top To Bottom Renovation, Inc. at (301) 830-4187 in the Crofton or Lanham, MD area for emergency sewage cleanup services in the event your home or business was severely impacted by sewage water. We are available 24/7.