Fires can cause major damage to your home or business. When the fire has been put out, smoke and soot, and other dangerous byproducts are left over, which can harm your belongings and your health. Therefore, it is important to start the restoration process as soon as possible. Once emergency services have put out the fire, you can call our restoration professionals to start restoring the damage.
Top To Bottom Restoration offers fire damage restoration services to homes and businesses in Crofton and Lanham, MD. We make sure to remove smoke and soot and their damaging byproducts so that you can safely use the space. You can have peace of mind knowing that we will clean your space quickly and efficiently.
How Fire and Smoke Damage Property
Fires can cause major damage to your property by burning everything in their path. Fire can melt various materials and objects and can make your property structurally unstable. Additionally, smoke and soot can cause damage to your belongings and to your health. Smoke and soot will spread and settle on materials and cause permanent damage without proper cleaning and restoration.
Experienced Fire Damage Restoration
Top To Bottom Restoration offers a full range of fire and smoke damage restoration services in Crofton and Lanham, MD. Our restoration services include repairs to the structure, water damage removal, smoke and soot removal, and much more. We will respond to your call right away and contain the damage, so it doesn’t spread further.
Our fire damage restoration services include the following:
- Help filing insurance claim: We make sure to keep the costs of the restoration low so that your insurance will cover the damage.
- Return to normalcy:We always work quickly and efficiently to ensure your property is returned to its pre-fire state so you can start using it and return to your normal life activities.
- Minimize future problems and expenses:We check for any hidden issues caused by mold, water, smoke, and soot so we can avoid future problems that will cost you more.
For more information on fire damage restoration, watch RestorationMaster video:
These are the steps we take during our fire and smoke restoration process:
- Emergency board-up and tarping: We make sure to secure and stabilize your property by boarding up and tarping windows and doors and stabilizing the structure itself.
- Water extraction and dry out:We remove any excess water leftover from the fire department putting out the fire.
- Soot and smoke removal:We clean and restore all materials and surfaces affected by smoke and soot by using our specialized cleaning products and restoration methods.
- Deodorization and disinfection:We will make sure to remove all odors from your property and disinfect all spaces to ensure there is no mold growth.
- Rebuild and restoration:Our highly skilled technicians will repair all damage caused by fire and restore the property back to its original state.
Call Top To Bottom Restoration for Fire Damage Restoration in Crofton and Lanham, MD
If your property has been affected by a fire, make sure to call our professionals for a full range of fire restoration services. We will start the restoration process as soon as you call us to minimize the damage by containing it, and then create a restoration plan that we will follow until your property has been fully restored.
Call Top To Bottom Restoration at (301) 830-4187 for fire damage restoration in Crofton and Lanham, MD.