AdvantaClean of Bowie
It is always important to keep your workspace sanitary and clean, but even more so because of the spread of the coronavirus. Nearly every state in the U.S. has a confirmed case, so you must keep your office or building clean to prevent your employees from getting sick. Property managers and business owners should utilize cleaning and disinfection services from local restoration companies to keep their employees healthy and safe.
AdvantaClean of Bowie offers commercial deep cleaning and disinfection services for commercial buildings and businesses in Crofton And Lanham, MD, and the surrounding areas. Our professionals will clean and sanitize frequently touched areas with our advanced disinfectants and cleaning products.
What is the Coronavirus?
The coronavirus, otherwise known as COVID-19, is a newly discovered type of respiratory infection that has quickly spread worldwide. The most common ways of spreading coronavirus include community spread and person to person transmission. To prevent inadvertently spreading the virus, you must abide by self-quarantine and social distancing rules. The symptoms of coronavirus include shortness of breath, chills, coughing, and a fever. These symptoms may take 2-14 days to show in an infected person. The elderly and people with compromised immune systems may experience more severe symptoms than the average person.
For more information about the coronavirus, use the FAQ published by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Commercial Deep Cleaning and Disinfection Services in Crofton And Lanham, MD
If you are a business owner, you may want to consider our commercial cleaning and disinfection services. Our property restoration technicians will effectively deep clean materials and surfaces using our EPA-registered disinfectants and cleaning products to decontaminate areas that may contain germs that will spread the coronavirus. Our professionals will properly clean and disinfect your office while using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We follow the guidelines issued by the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO) during our disinfection and cleaning of your commercial building.
Our technicians will perform the following steps:
- We will neutralize airborne viral particles and clean air spaces using our advanced cleaning products and equipment. It is currently unknown if the coronavirus is airborne, so these services are precautionary.
- We will disinfect and clean frequently touched objects and areas like desks, chairs, bathroom fixtures, door handles, phones, light switches, countertops, computers, keyboards, and more.
- We will fog the building with a broad-spectrum biocide to ensure the area is decontaminated.
Our AdvantaClean of Bowie professionals will disinfect and clean these areas:
- Universities and schools
- Childcare facilities
- Commercial buildings and offices
- Assisted living facilities and nursing homes
- Other public areas
Consider these tips to protect your workplace from COVID-19:
- Ensure that all employees who are sick or showing symptoms stay home. If you can, have all employees work from home. Paid sick leave is a great way to incentivize sick employees to stay home.
- Put up signs near sinks as a reminder to your employees to frequently wash their hands.
- Keep an abundance of alcohol-based hand sanitize for your employees to use freely.
- Remind your employees about proper etiquette when coughing or sneezing.
- Talk to your employees about social distancing tactics, such as keeping a 6-foot distance, avoiding physical contact, and canceling company outings.
To learn more about how to keep you and your employees safe, use this guide from the CDC.
Call AdvantaClean of Bowie at (301) 750-9969 for our commercial deep cleaning and disinfection services. We offer these services to commercial buildings and offices in Crofton And Lanham, MD, and the surrounding areas.