Se habla Español
For as common as water damage is in a home or building, it can be difficult to determine the extent of the damage as it can slowly spread throughout the building. There are many potential causes for water damage such as rain, floods, or leaks from pipes or fixtures and once water damage is discovered, it should be addressed immediately to prevent the damage from spreading and becoming a major loss. ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell provides water damage restoration services to remove excess water from homes and businesses in Glendale, CA. We provide a quick response to your call to mitigate the damage before it spreads any further.
Water Damage Restoration Procedure
Our technicians at ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell have the training and certification necessary to provide effective water damage restoration for commercial and residential settings. We are committed to completely restoring your home or office to its pre-loss condition and we use the most advanced cleaning products and equipment of the industry to restore the structural elements and furnishings of the building. The water damage restoration procedure that we follow contains the following phases:
- Phase 1: Emergency Response: We will arrive within 2 to 4 hours of your call to mitigate and assess the damage.
- Phase 2: Water Removal and Drying: Our extraction systems will remove excess water and moisture and our drying equipment will help dry the building and its furnishings.
- Phase3: Reinstallation and Cleaning: We can restore or replace structural elements and furnishing that have been damaged by the water.
Commercial Water Damage Restoration for Glendale, CA
Because water damage is so common, it regularly occurs in offices and other commercial settings as well as in homes. Commercial water damage must be addressed immediately because allowing it to spread will not only cause more extensive damage, but the cleanup for extensive water damage can interrupt daily business operations. We will remove excess water from your business and restore the resulting damage to help get your business back to normal.
What to do in Case of Water Damage
- Prevent the damage from spreading by calling ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell as soon as you discover water damage.
- Mop or blot dry to remove excess water.
- Remove wet area rugs and other temporary floor coverings but permanent carpeting should be removed by professionals.
- Keep your drapes dry by putting the bottoms through a coat hanger and hanging it on the rod to keep them off the floor.
- Wipe down wet furniture and put aluminum foil under the legs; wet cushions should be propped up to dry.
- Photos, paintings, and similar items should be moved to a safe place.
- Water damaged books should be kept packed together on their shelves to prevent warping until they can be properly restored.
- Open up doors, drawers, and cabinet doors to help the drying process.
What NOT to Do in Case of Water Damage
- Do not enter a room with standing water until the power is turned off.
- Do not use a regular vacuum to remove standing water.
- Do not try to remove permanent carpeting.
- Do not use electrical appliances on a wet floor.
- Do not try to cleanup mold growth.
If water damage occurs in your home or building, reacting quickly is the key to minimizing the damage as it can spread throughout the porous building materials of the structure. Contact ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell immediately for water damage restoration services in Glendale, CA. We are ready to take your call 24 hours a day at (626) 594-9330 and we offer free estimates for our water damage restoration services.