Certain disasters such as fires, floods, and mold growth can be very frustrating to deal with because of the physical damage they cause but the presence of a foul odor after the restoration work is done can be even more aggravating. Strong odors can easily penetrate structural elements and furnishings or just hang in the air and it takes a certified professional to completely eliminate these odors.
ServiceMaster of North Texas provides smoke and odor mitigation services to remove odors caused by smoke and other sources from homes and buildings in Frisco, TX.
The technicians of ServiceMaster of North Texas are trained and experienced to remove all types of lingering odors from commercial and residential settings. The deodorization methods we use are the best in the industry and include ozone technology, hydroxyl technology, absorption technology, and Nano carbon technology.
Our odor mitigation services include the following:
- Smoke and Fire Odor Removal
- Pet and Dead Animal Odor Removal
- Undetected Death Scene Odor Removal
- Hydroxyl Deodorization
- Thermal Fogging
- Ozone Deodorization
The multi-step deodorization process we use effectively removes odors from the furnishings, structural elements, and air spaces of your home and we can also ensure that the odor does not return once we are finished. The ServiceMaster of North Texas deodorization process includes the following steps:
- Location and removal of the odor source
- Treatment of affected materials
- Treatment of air spaces
- Air washing
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Evaluation and documentation of the process
The following odors can be completely removed with our multi-step deodorization process:
- Water Damage and Moisture: Excess water in a home, as well as mold and mildew that forms as a result of water damage, can have a musty smell. Our technicians can remove musty odors caused by water damage.
- Fire and Smoke Damage: Smoke and fire odors are hard to eliminate but we can remove these odors with our proven methods.
- Biological Based Odors: Odors from biological sources such as animals, bodily fluids, and sewage can be eliminated with our real time odor elimination method.
Foul odors in your home or building are frustrating to live with so make sure to contact ServiceMaster of North Texas if there is a lingering odor in your home in Frisco, TX.
You can call us 24 hours a day at (972) 362-0999 to get a free estimate for our smoke and odor mitigation services.