Many disasters that can have severe effects on homes and buildings can also leave behind strong odors. The sources including mold, water, and smoke damage will all leave behind their unique, foul-smelling scents that can be a headache to remove.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Century is available in Grand Prairie, TX to provide deodorization services for residential and commercial properties. Our professionals are each trained and licensed to use a variety of techniques and equipment to eliminate each odor particle while removing the source.
Our odor removal services cover foul smells from all of the following:
- Dead animals
- Water damage
Our odor removal service consists of a variety of steps to ensure that the smell does not return in the future. They include all of the following:
- Removal of odor source
- Cleaning and disinfection of contaminated building materials
- Complete odor removal using hydroxyl and ozone treatments
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Final inspection and documentation of service performed
Odor Removal from Disasters
As odors can be derived from a number of disasters, we can also restore damaged building materials. Our restoration and odor removal services cover all of the following:
- Water Damage: Excess water can spread throughout the property, creating additional damage and musty odors that become embedded in porous materials. Our technicians will extract all water, dry out the structure, eliminate the odor, disinfect the structure, and conduct any needed repairs.
- Fire Damage: In addition to leaving behind a foul smoke odor, soot can be left covering the walls and floors in a thick, oily residue. The cleaners used by ServiceMaster Restoration by Century are designed to remove only these byproducts while removing odor particles from the building materials.
- Mold Damage: Excess moisture will do nothing but encourage mold to develop within the structure. It can also leave behind a musty odor that will be difficult to remove with home remedies. But the cleaning products and equipment used by our licensed professionals will remove both mold and the odor at their source, even preventing it from returning in the future.
It can be hard to miss odors coming from disasters of any type, and even harder to remove them. But the technology and techniques used by our professionals will remove them from the building materials and ensure they do not return.
Give ServiceMaster Restoration by Century a call at (877) 785-7221 for complete deodorization services in Grand Prairie, TX. We offer free estimates.