Water damage is very common occurrence around the world. In the United States alone, water damage is responsible for millions of dollars in damage each year. Most buildings are not properly equipped to handle an excess amount of water resulting in water damage being one of the most frequent service calls we have. Not only does water damage destroy your home, property, and personal belongings, but it also leaves your home subject to mold growth. That is why you need to call RestorationMaster immediately for water damage restoration services in Centennial, CO. We will respond quickly and work efficiently to repair your home. Our goal is to have your home 100% repaired as soon as possible.
Water damage can come from many everyday occurrences. Someone in your home could leave a faucet running, pipes burst regularly, and floods can happen unexpectedly. Sometimes flood and water damage is simply out of your control. In a matter of minutes, water can engulf your home and if you do not call us immediately there may be no stopping it. The sooner you call us, the less likely you will have lingering water damage in your home or business. Our technicians will find the source of the flooding, clean up the mess, and repair the damage. Our flood damage restoration services are the best in the business and meant to keep you and your family happy.
Sewage backups are one of the most dangerous sources of water damage because they put the health of you and your family in jeopardy. Your health is not something that you should take lightly. If you observe signs of sewage damage, contact RestorationMaster immediately. Our technicians will remove all evidence of the sewage and maintain that you and your family are safe.
What to Do After Water Damage
- Remove excess water as best as you can with a mop or towels.
- Remove all floor non-permanent coverings such as rugs or mats.
- Make certain that you hang drapery bottoms on the rod to avoid the drapes soaking in water on the floor.
- Keep fragile and important items away from the flooding.
- Wipe off any wet furniture and leave cushions to dry.
- Open all cabinets to speed up the drying process.
- Leave all books on their shelves to avoid page warping. We will use our specialized water restoration services to dry them later.
- Avoid sewage water at all costs to safeguard your health.
What Not to Do After Water Damage
- If the power has not been shut off, DO NOT walk through a flooded room.
- Vacuum cleaners will not be effective removing flood water.
- If the floor underneath the appliance is wet, do not use that appliance.
- Do not attempt to remove mold.
No matter what the source of your water damage is, it is vital that you contact RestorationMaster immediately about it. If you are not efficient in calling us, it leaves your home susceptible to mold growth, permanent water damage, and further damage from the spread of the water. Our technicians at RestorationMaster are available to help you in Centennial, CO, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call us at (719) 373-6777 for emergency flood and water damage restoration services.