If mold appears in your home or building, it is important to react right away to prevent it from spreading and causing serious damage or health effects. Mold growth usually starts when the spores find a moisture source and it grows on surfaces that contain cellulose such as wood, drywall, furniture, insulation, and other household materials. The longer the mold is ignored, the more damage it will cause as it continues to eat away at the affected surfaces. ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration provides mold removal services in The Pinery and Castle Pines, CO to remove mold growth and restore the damage in homes and businesses. We can effectively remove mold contaminations that cover 10 square feet or less using advanced cleaning products and techniques.
Mold spores exist naturally in the air and when they find an environment that provides them with moisture and a food source like cellulose, they settle and form into mold spores. Moisture is usually the cause of mold growth and it can appear as quickly as 48 hours after water damage or an increase in humidity occurs. The damage caused by mold starts out as discoloration and eventually develops into deep surface damage that can lead to structural issues. The health effects associated with mold exposure are another major concern as those exposed can experience allergic reactions or more serious infections in extreme cases. It is best to react to mold as quickly as possible to reduce the risk of major structural damage and health effects.
The technicians of ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration are trained and equipped to handle mold removal for contaminations that cover less than 10 square feet. We will immediately contain the affected area so the mold will not spread any further and ensure that all mold growth is removed with our advanced methods. For mold cases that cover a larger area, we will call in technicians that have IICRC certification as well as certification from the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA), Applied Microbial Remediation Specialists (AMRS), and Interactive Occupational Training for Mold Remediation (IOT).
You should never hesitate to deal with a mold issue in your home, even if it only covers a small area. Mold can easily spread by releasing its spores and cause major damage or health issues. If you need professional mold removal in The Pinery or Castle Pines, CO, do not hesitate to contact ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration. You can call us 24 hour a day at (303) 800-3404 for mold removal.