Water damage is a familiar problem as it happens in some form to just about every home and building. Weather conditions such as floods, rain, and high humidity as well as other problems including sewage backups, burst pipes, and plumbing issues can result in excess water or moisture which becomes absorbed in porous building materials such as wood and drywall. This allows excess water to spread throughout the home or building and cause mold or mildew growth. RestorationMaster provides water damage restoration services to remove excess water from homes and buildings in Los Altos, CA, and repair or restore the damage. We react quickly to water damage emergencies to limit the damage and begin the restoration.
Water Damage Restoration Process
Our technicians combine over 35 years of collective experience with the best drying and cleaning equipment in the industry to restore any size loss from water damage in commercial and residential settings. The drying equipment we use includes air movers, dehumidifiers, hydroxyl technology, and floor mat systems among others that allow us to completely remove water and moisture from the air space, structural elements, and furnishings in your building. Water damage often extends to your carpeting and personal belongings as well which is why we provide carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and content cleaning and pack-out services as part of the water damage restoration process.
Water Damage Restoration by RestorationMaster
What to Do in Case of Water Damage
- Locate and repair the source of the water so that the damage will stop spreading before the restoration begins.
- Put any valuable items away in a safe, dry location.
- Shut off the electricity if the water damage is extensive, our technicians will deal with the electricity as part of the restoration.
What NOT to Do After Water Damage
- Do not throw away the part that is the source of the water damage, you may need to show the part to your insurance company.
- Do not leave the water to dry on its own, it will only get absorbed deeper into the building materials to cause more problems.
Sewage Backup Cleanup
One potential cause of water damage in a home or building is sewage backup which must be dealt with more carefully than water damage. A sewage backup contains viruses and bacteria that can greatly increase certain health risks and it is important for sewage to be removed by a certified professional. Our technicians can safely remove sewage backup as well as disinfect the area to prevent the spread of diseases. If you encounter sewage backup, do not try to clean it up yourself and call RestorationMaster as soon as possible.
Flood Damage Cleanup
Standing water in your home or office can cause lots of damage. Once it absorbs into common surfaces such as walls and furnishings, it could cause them to warp and stain and if it absorbs into walls and building materials, it can cause structural damage. It is crucial that standing flood water is quickly removed from your property so that it does not cause further damage. RestorationMaster professionals offer quality flood cleanup services in Los Altos, CA. area. We get rid of the standing water in your home or business and dry and restore any affected areas.
- Round-the-Clock Availability: We always have staff on call 24/7, which means we’re ready to respond quickly to any flooding emergency, regardless of the time.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment: We invest in the latest cutting-edge tools and equipment available within the industry. The up-to-date water damage equipment and resources enable us to deliver flood cleanup services with the highest quality and efficiency.
- Certified Expert Technicians: Our team consists of technicians who have earned certification from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). This certification attests to their skills and knowledge, assuring you of a professional and expert approach to your flood cleanup needs.
- Thorough Source Identification: Before starting the cleanup process, we conduct a thorough inspection. This step is critical as it allows us to precisely determine the underlying cause of the flooding. Identifying the source is key to addressing the problem comprehensively, and preventing its recurrence.
- Personalized Drying Strategy: We design a drying plan that caters to your unique situation and property’s structure, guaranteeing a comprehensive and effective recovery.
- Final Inspections: To guarantee our promise of delivering fully restored homes and businesses, we conduct final inspections. These checks are a crucial step in the process to confirm that all issues have been addressed and resolved. This ensures that your property is fully restored and safe, eliminating any concerns you may have. Your peace of mind is our ultimate goal.
Contact RestorationMaster for Water Damage Restoration in Los Altos, CA
Many cases of water damage start out small but the longer you wait to take action, the more severe the water damage can be. Make sure to contact RestorationMaster once you discover water damage in your home or building in Los Altos, CA. We will respond quickly with our advanced cleaning and drying equipment to limit and restore the damage and we work with many local insurance companies. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day at (408) 805-3758 to respond to instances of water damage in Los Altos, CA and the nearby towns of Santa Clara County.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services in California:
Related Water Damage Cleanup Tips and Information
Water damage from a burst pipe or flooding can be an expensive event. Fortunately, many homeowners insurance policies do cover damage from water, if you have the right policy. Here’s what you need to know about your insurance coverage and what to do if you ever experience water damage.
Water leaks can waste hundreds or thousands of gallons of water a year, and cause damage to floors, walls, and more. These five signs will help you recognize when there is a hidden water leak in your house