Several natural disasters including flooding, fires, and mold growth can cause unpleasant odors as well as physical damage that will linger for months in a home or building. Returning to a newly restored home or building that is still affected by a strong odor can be quite frustrating and it is also hard to eliminate lingering odors without the right equipment. ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration provides smoke and odor mitigation in Lakewood, CO to remove smoke odor and other odors from homes and businesses. We will effectively remove the odor as well as its source using the best deodorization equipment available in the industry.
Unpleasant odors can be caused by flooding, mold, fire damage, or smoke and they are difficult to get rid of because they can permeate the furnishings and structural elements in your home as well as hang in the air spaces. We can effectively remove odors from the furnishings, structural elements, and air spaces using advanced deodorization methods including Nano carbon technology, ozone technology, thermal fogging, and hydroxyl technology. Our odor mitigation services are effective for removing the following odors:
- Mold Odor
- Smoke and Fire Odor
- Pet Odor
- Dead Animal Odor
- Undetected Death Scene Odor
Our deodorization process consists of the following steps that address the odor and its source:
- Location and removal of the odor source
- Treatment of structural elements and furnishings
- Treatment of affected air spaces
- Air washing
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Complete documentation of the deodorization process
Our smoke and odor mitigation services can remove these odors that commonly result from natural disasters:
- Fire and Smoke: We can thoroughly remove odors from fire and smoke.
- Water Damage Odors: Flooding often results in musty odors as well as mold or mildew growth which can also produce a musty odor. Our odor mitigation services can effectively remove musty odors from water or mold.
- Biological Based Odors: We can eliminate odors caused by biohazard materials including bodily fluids and dead animals.
Living with a foul odor in your home is almost unbearable. If there is a lingering odor in your home or building in Lakewood, CO caused by smoke, mold, or something else, call ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration for smoke and odor mitigation. We can effectively remove a variety of unpleasant odors using the latest odor removal technology. You can call us 24 hours a day at (303) 800-3404 to learn more about our odor mitigation services.