Water damage can be stressful to find and repair, but it must be done as soon as possible. If not, water can spread through your property, worsening the damage and creating a bigger repair job. On the other hand, water damage is among the top disasters for homeowners because of the number of potential sources from which it comes. Both commercial and residential properties are prone to burst pipes, plumbing issues, clogged drains, overflows, sump pump failures, flooding, and excessive rain.
When water seeps into building materials and furnishings, the results include warping, rotting, stains, and permanent structural damage. To make matters
worse, excess moisture also creates the perfect conditions for mold to grow.
It is imperative that water damage must be cleaned up right away. RestorationMaster is available 24/7 in Cloquet, MN to provide complete water damage restoration services. Our experts use professional restoration equipment and products designed to remove all excess water and moisture from the affected materials. We will arrive within 2 hours of your first call to contain and restore the damage.
Problems with Water Damage in Cloquet, MN
With water damage, there’s no limit to how much destruction it can cause because it continues to spread throughout porous building materials and furnishings. Materials like flooring, wood, drywall, and furniture are susceptible for absorbing water and will become ruined over time.
Other damage, such as a roof leak, can also be dangerous for the wood, leading to severe structural damage. While much of this damage occurs in hidden areas, it’s common that the destruction goes unnoticed, often harboring mold growth.
RestorationMaster Water Damage Restoration Process in Cloquet, MN
As soon as you call RestorationMaster, our experts will arrive right away to prevent the damage from spreading, and find the water’s source. We will then assess the level of damage to determine the scope of the project and begin removing excess water and moisture from the air. After the removal of all water and moisture, we will address any structural damage, removing soiled materials and installing replacements.
The following is included in our water damage restoration services:
- Initial Assessment: Our technicians will assess the extent of the damage and determine the best restoration plan that allows for efficient and effective drying.
- Water Extraction: water extraction using powerful extraction equipment.
- Removal of Soiled Materials: Removal of any porous materials that have permanent damage, including insulation and drywall.
- Disinfection: Disinfection of all hard surfaces to prevent mold and bacteria growth.
- Dehumidification/Drying: Powerful dehumidifiers and air movers are set up to dry out the remaining materials.
- Contents Restoration: All affected contents and furnishings will be restored, removing excess water and moisture.
- Moisture Testing: Our moisture detection equipment will identify any remaining areas with moisture and additional drying will take place.
- Reconstruction: Replacement drywall and insulation materials will be installed.
Water damage is common, but any amount of damage is an emergency that must be restored right away. Because it can spread quickly, don’t hesitate to give our professionals a call and we will be on our way shortly.
Contact Us for Water Damage Restoration in Cloquet, MN
For emergency water damage restoration services in Cloquet, MN and the surrounding areas, contact RestorationMaster at (218) 461-4434.