In terms of events that can cause major damage to your property, water damage is near the top of the list. This is because water can work its way into porous building materials, spread rapidly, and cause structural damage to your building. This holds true regardless of what the primary source of the water is (i.e. heavy rain, leaks, floods, burst pipes, sewage backups, etc). Once all of this additional moisture enters your building, your property is more susceptible to mold growth, as well. The bottom line is that you need to react quickly to any amount of excess water if you are to avoid potentially severe problems on your property. Here at RestorationMaster, we offer full water damage restoration services to home and business owners in the Clifton, NJ, area. In extreme scenarios, we can arrive within 1 to 2 hours of your call to contain damage and begin restoration efforts.
As we stated above, porous building materials, such as drywall, wood, etc., are highly absorbent, and prone to taking on water. As a result, these areas are easily damaged by moisture, and water can quickly spread to other areas of your home or office space. This leads to multiple complications, such as structural damage and mold growth, among others.
We address water damage here at RestorationMaster with our state-of-the-art equipment and methodologies. Our technicians are among the best in the industry, and can typically remove water and moisture, and dry and restore the areas in 3 to 5 days.
When you choose to take advantage of our water damage restoration services, you can expect the following:
- Swift Response: We can arrive at your property in emergency water damage scenarios within 1 to 2 hours of your call. We fully understand that time is of the essence.
- Containment: When we arrive, we will contain as much of the water as possible as we evaluate affected areas.
- Water Extraction and Drying: Utilizing our professional-grade equipment, we extract excess water and moisture from affected areas, dry the areas, and set up powerful dehumidifiers.
- Restoration: We clean, restore, and reinstall affected areas and materials once water and moisture have been removed.
- Cleaning: We fully sanitize affected areas before we leave.
A unique problem for those in Clifton, NJ, is frozen pipes. In cold weather, areas of homes and offices that are not well insulated are prone to frozen pipes. When the water within the pipes freezes, the ice expands, and the pipes rupture. Burst pipes are highly dangerous because they have the potential to leak hundreds of gallons of water into your home or business within an hour. In these situations, it is vital to turn off your water by using your emergency shut-off valve, and then contact us here at RestorationMaster right away.
To take advantage of our water damage restoration services here at RestorationMaster, simply give us a call at (888) 915-7197. We are available 24 hours a day, and can get a team of technicians to your property within 1 to 2 hours of your call. We proudly service those in the Clifton, NJ, area.