For homeowners and business owners alike, the importance of maintaining a clean, respectable living space is important, especially in the presence of guests. Friends, family, clients, and coworkers all get a certain impression of you or your business simply by the way your property is kept. This is why we stress the importance of annual commercial carpet cleaning. Here at ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration, we provide effective commercial carpet cleaning services for businesses in Cartersville, GA.
The reason we recommend annual carpet cleaning is simple: it is the only way to prolong the life of your carpet. Similar to how individuals should go to a dentist for professional teeth cleaning every 6 months to a year, your carpet needs specialized attention regularly. If not, then your carpet is at risk for gradual wear and tear, and even discoloration and deterioration due to the buildup of dirt particles and debris being trapped within the carpet’s fibers. Weekly vacuuming is a great way to be proactive, but it cannot replace the deep cleaning methods utilized by our experts.
When you choose ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration for our commercial carpet cleaning services, you can expect the following:
- Prompt Response and Open Communication: Our representatives are available 24 hours a day to take your call, and can get a team of technicians out to your location in short order. Throughout our cleaning process, we keep you updated about our plans and progress.
- Initial Inspection: Our experts will first evaluate your carpet to determine the level of care needed based on its condition and type.
- Pre-Cleaning: Before we utilize our professional-grade cleaning method, we vacuum the carpet in order to remove loose dirt and debris, as well as treat spots and stains with our powerful stain removers.
- Hot Water Extraction: After our pre-cleaning treatment, we proceed to clean your entire carpet with our hot water extraction method. This procedure involves a solution of hot water and mild detergent being applied deep into the carpet’s fibers to loosen embedded dirt and debris. The solution is then extracted along with the released filth.
- Grooming and Drying: We will groom your carpet to promote drying and ensure that it is left in pristine condition.
- Final Inspection: After we have completed our hot water extraction method, and the carpet is thoroughly dried, we will perform a final inspection to verify that all stains have been removed, and you are satisfied with the results.
There are many reasons why your carpet may appear dull or worn out, but the most common culprit is simply everyday use. This gradual deterioration of quality is difficult to notice if you see your carpet on a daily basis, but it jumps out to first time guests and periodic visitors.
If you live in the Cartersville, GA, area, and are interested in getting your carpet professionally cleaned, then we encourage you to contact our representatives about our commercial carpet cleaning services. Here at ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration, we guarantee a stellar result. We can be reached 24 hours a day at (770) 679-2299, and we are happy to answer any of your questions or concerns.