AdvantaClean of Bowie, MD
When water damage and/or flooding occurs within a home or building, the result will always be extensive destruction to the property, especially at the rate at which water can travel. When the water contains sewage waste, the disaster is much worse, due to the amount of bacteria and pathogens within the water.
Don’t hesitate to call for emergency cleanup services in the event of a sewage backup and stay away from the affected area. AdvantaClean of Bowie provides sewage cleanup services in the Bowie, MD area. Our professionals will respond right away to your first call and begin the water extraction process.
Property Damage from Sewage Waste
In the case of flood damage in a home or building, there is always the possibility that it contains sewage waste. As water will naturally mix with dangerous materials outside and flow into the home, it becomes an incredibly dangerous and destructive situation for you and your property.
When sewage backups occur, there is a clog in the sewer ling, causing a backflow of sewage waste back in your home or building. But it’s crucial to never attempt to clean the mess yourself as doing so can be incredibly dangerous due to the amount of bacteria and other dangerous pathogens in the water. The job is best left to professionals who use specialized products and equipment.
Sewage Cleanup in Bowie, MD
Our professionals at AdvantaClean of Bowie are available 24/7 to remove sewage waste and contaminated flood water from homes and businesses of all sizes. In addition to removing the water and waste, we will disinfect the area and replace soiled porous materials to restore safe and healthy conditions.
Each of the following is included within our sewage cleanup services:
- Contaminated water extraction: All sewage water and moisture will be fully extracted from the furnishings and building materials.
- Disinfection and Cleaning: As there will be bacteria left behind from the waste water, AdvantaClean of Bowie will disinfect and clean all contaminated areas to restore safe and healthy conditions.
- Odor Removal: Any remaining sewage odors will be removed using advanced technology and methods.
- Dehumidification and drying: All areas will be dried and dehumidified to prevent the risk for mold growth or water damage.
- Mold Removal: It’s natural for mold to grow during the drying process and even before the services, but our professionals can remove it at the source and prevent it from returning.
Don’t hesitate to contact AdvantaClean of Bowie at (301) 750-9969 for emergency sewage cleanup services if you live in the Bowie, MD area and have experienced a sewage backup.