Because mold can cause so many problems, finding mold growth on your property is concerning. Mold damages your property, and exposure to the fungus can cause people severe health problems. Mold growth usually occurs in response to water damage, because the excess moisture allows mold spores to thrive. When materials are affected by mold growth, they will become discolored and eventually deteriorate as the mold eats away at it. In order to prevent the structural damage and personal harm mold can cause, it’s essential to act immediately.
With our mold remediation services in Middletown, CT, Morrow Enterprises helps homes and businesses by thoroughly eliminating all cases of mold from properties. To begin, our technicians address the moisture source that ultimately caused the mold growth. We find all mold growth on the property, including hidden mold, and use advanced remediation methods to remove all cases of mold. Our methods also ensure that the mold doesn’t make another appearance.
Important Facts About Mold
Mold is a fungus that will grow indoors if it is in an environment that provides it with an organic food source and a moisture source. Mold growth can happen at any time, because mold spores are naturally found in the air. Given the proper conditions, the mold spores will produce mold growth in your property. Mold often uses building materials, such as drywall and wood, as a food source because they contain cellulose. Because of this, it can lead to structural damage while also spreading to previously unaffected areas of your property. There could even be concealed mold growing on your property.
Without the proper training or necessary equipment, it can be dangerous to conduct mold removal, which is why you should always have such work done by a qualified professional. After reading the following information, you’ll understand the importance of hiring a mold remediation professional:
- Exposure to mold can cause one to suffer from allergic reactions: coughing, headaches, skin irritation, and other symptoms. In some cases, the exposure can cause respiratory infections and asthma. If you take it upon yourself to conduct mold removal, then you will expose yourself to the mold and increase the risk of suffering from these health problems.
- Mold damage can cause structural concerns for your property.
- Mold often uses the organic materials present in building materials as a food source.
- Hidden mold growth can be found in your ceiling and behind walls.
- If an area has suffered water damage, then it could also be affected by mold growth.
- Mold will be safely and completely removed from your property by our mold removal professionals.
Professional Mold Remediation in Middletown, CT
Morrow Enterprises employs professional technicians who are well-trained and properly equipped to conduct effective mold removal services.
- Our certified mold inspector will conduct a thorough assessment of the affected area to determine the extent of the mold growth and the cause of the moisture problem.
- The mold remediation process begins with isolating the affected area to prevent the spread of mold spores. This can be done using negative air pressure and physical barriers such as plastic sheeting.
- The next step is to physically remove the mold. Depending on the severity of the mold growth, this may involve the removal of affected materials such as drywall or carpeting. It’s important to note that proper protective equipment and procedures should be used during this step to avoid exposure to mold spores.
- Once the mold has been removed, the affected area should be thoroughly cleaned using specialized equipment and products. This may involve the use of HEPA vacuums, air scrubbers, and antimicrobial solutions.
- After the cleaning is complete, the affected area may require restoration or repair. This could include replacing drywall or carpeting, repairing damaged pipes or leaks, and addressing any other underlying moisture issues.
- After the mold remediation is complete, a certified mold inspector will conduct a final assessment to ensure that the mold has been completely removed and that the affected area is safe for occupancy.
It’s important to note that mold remediation is a complex process that should be handled by professionals with experience in dealing with mold. If you suspect that you have a mold problem, it’s important to address it promptly to prevent further damage and potential health risks.
Call us for Mold Removal and Mold Remediation in Middletown, CT
If your Middletown, CT-based home or business has mold, then you need to get in touch with Morrow Enterprises for our professional mold removal services in Middlesex County.
You can reach us for our help by calling (860) 791-4559, where we are available 24 hours a day. Not only will our professionals work to remove all cases of mold from your property; they also work to prevent the mold from coming back.