Due to the fact that it can originate from a variety of sources, water is the main cause of property damage. Excessive water in homes and businesses is a result of flash floods, broken pipes, and leaking appliances. However, it’s nearly hard to stop all causes of water damage, so it’s critical to respond fast when you notice it. RestorationMaster is available 24/7 in Cherry Hill, New Jersey to provide emergency water damage restoration services for homes and commercial buildings. We will dry out and restore building materials that may have been damaged by leaking or burst pipes, appliance malfunctions, rainstorms, or flooding. If you do not respond immediately, water damage can cause more problems such as mildew growth and mold problems.
Our technicians are IICRC-certified and have significant experience in water extraction and repair to restore any level of water damage. Our water damage restoration services will offer you the peace of mind you deserve.
Damage Caused by Water
Water damage can occur at any time in homes and buildings and cause significant damage in the affected areas. The reason water damage requires immediate attention is that water spreads quickly through porous materials and furnishings. The materials affected will eventually experience corrosion, warping, staining, splitting, and even structural damage. There is also a high risk of mold in areas affected by water damage. Mold spores develop in moist environments, stick to wet surfaces, and harm property.
Water Damage Restoration in Cherry Hill, NJ
Our technicians at RestorationMaster will arrive at your property immediately to contain and assess the damage, dry out and disinfect the damaged materials, and prevent mold growth from developing. We use advanced water extraction equipment to thoroughly dry affected areas and materials and we can restore the resulting damage.
Turn to our experts to handle the following during our water damage cleanup and restoration services:
- Initial Inspection: Our technicians inspect your property upon arrival to locate and remove any dangerous contaminants. We will provide an estimate as to the scope of the damage so we can determine an effective restoration plan.
- Drying process: We will begin extracting water immediately and start the drying process by installing water extraction equipment. Additionally, we will force circulation throughout the area with our air movers for effective drying.
- Content cleaning: Once we have dried out the building and extracted any water, we will restore your items of value that were damaged including family heirlooms, antiques, documents, and more.
- Deodorization: Lingering odors are often left behind following a natural disaster. Odors will be eliminated using advanced deodorization processes.
- Structural Drying: Our water extraction equipment can ensure that structural materials like wood and drywall are thoroughly dried.
- Antimicrobial Application: We will help prevent mold growth after water damage with antimicrobial applications.
Emergency Response to Water Damage
RestorationMaster technicians are IICRC-certified and trained to provide professional water damage restoration services in Cherry Hill, NJ, and surrounding areas in Camden County.
Don’t wait until it’s too late – call us now to schedule a free assessment and let us help you regain control over your space. Trust our expertise and let us restore your property to its pre-loss condition, ensuring a safe and healthy environment for you and your loved ones.
For professional water damage restoration and cleanup, contact RestorationMaster today at (856) 746-6351
Water Damage FAQs
How long does it take water-damaged property to dry?
There are several factors that affect how long it will take for your property to dry after experiencing water damage, including the source of the water, extent of the damage, materials affected, the location and duration of the damage, and how quickly the restoration process starts. The drying process includes the extraction of standing water and setting up drying equipment that helps dry wet materials through evaporation. In general, it takes 3-5 days to dry property affected by water damage, but it can take weeks for more severe damage.
How can I tell if my property is dried?
Touching affected surfaces and furnishings is not an accurate way to tell if they are dry as materials like wood and drywall could still be wet beneath the surface. Our professionals can test your property with the proper equipment to tell if the materials are completely dried.
Will turning the heat up help the drying process?
Turning up the heat in your home will not help it dry any faster. In fact, changing the setting or shutting of your HVAC system may cause the drying process to take longer. Our professionals create the optimum environment to dry your home.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services:
- Burst Pipes Water Damage Cleanup in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Emergency Flood Cleanup and Dry Out Services in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Flooded Basement Cleanup Services in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Water Damage Restoration Company in Moorestown, NJ
- Water Damage Restoration in Burlington County, NJ
- Water Damage Cleanup in Medford, NJ
- Water Damage Restoration Services in Evesham, NJ
- Water Damage Restoration in Cinnaminson, NJ
- Flood Damage Restoration Company in Camden County, NJ
- Water Damage Restoration in Vorhees Township, NJ
Related Water Damage Tips