Discovering mold anywhere on your property can be extremely overwhelming and stressful. Mold spores are often dispersed throughout the property which can lead to widespread damage and a variety of health problems including asthma problems, allergy issues, eye and skin irritation, coughing, sneezing, and more.
RestorationMaster provides professional mold remediation services in Cherry Hill, NJ, and surrounding areas in Camden County, NJ. Our experts will remove all mold growth at its source and help prevent mold problems in the future.
What is mold?
It is important to know what mold is and how to act quickly. Mold is present everywhere and can enter your home in many ways. You can find different mold species that come in many different colors in nature. Indoor molds need moisture and a carbon source from building materials and building contents to grow. Once, they have started to grow, you may start to smell a strong, musty odor. So now, it is time to act. It’s best to call in professionals like RestorationMaster for a mold inspection.
Here are some important facts to remember about mold growth:
- Mold may appear within 48 hours of sustaining water damage.
- Favorable conditions for mold growth may be created by floods, leaks, and humidity.
- Mold uses cellulose which is an organic material in wood and drywall as a food source. This can lead to extensive structural damage.
Certified Mold Removal in Cherry Hill, NJ
The products used by our technicians will effectively eliminate mold spores at the source. We are IICRC-certified to handle all cases of mold and we can recommend a reputable hygienist to test your home to find all mold growth and ensure that it is safe after the mold remediation takes place.
In addition to mold removal, we will cleanse the air using air-scrubbing machines to lower the concentration of mold spores to a safe level. You can trust that our technicians at RestorationMaster will always use mold removal procedures recommended by the EPA, HYDOH, or IICRC.
The following steps are included in our mold remediation services:
- Initial inspection: We will conduct a full inspection of your property to assess the safety risk. We can also consult a reputable hygienist to test the areas affected and find all mold growth.
- Isolation: Once we uncover the full extent of the mold growth, we will secure the affected area to prevent the mold from spreading.
- Mold remediation: Once the source of moisture has been removed, we will eliminate any permanently damaged, porous materials and use powerful cleaning agents on the remaining surfaces. This will help penetrate the source of the mold and eliminate it from within.
- Content restoration: We will properly clean and dry out any personal items affected and will be sure they are returned to their original condition.
- Final inspection: We will conduct a walk-through with you to ensure that all mold growth has been removed. The hygienist will once again test your home to ensure the mold spore level is safe.
Call Us for A Free Estimate
Our certified mold remediation professionals can address your mold problem once and for all. Once we arrive at your property, we will conduct an initial inspection and then work to contain the damage within the affected area as well as dry out and repair damaged structures. We will also work with a hygienist to test your home and ensure it is safe after the mold is removed.
For professional mold remediation services in Cherry Hill, NJ, contact RestorationMaster at (856) 746-6351
Related Mold Remediation Services:
- Mold Remediation in Medford, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Evesham, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Moorestown, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Burlington County, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Cinnaminson, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Maple Shade, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Mt. Laurel Township, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Haddonfield, NJ
- Mold Removal in Camden County, NJ
- Mold Removal in Pennsauken, NJ
- Mold Removal in Voorhees Township, NJ