Mold is a troubling sight for any homeowner because once it starts, it can spread quickly throughout the home and cause extensive damage to the affected surfaces. It can also lead to negative health effects as prolonged exposure to mold can trigger a variety of allergic reactions and even respiratory infections. RestorationMaster provides mold remediation services to completely remove mold from homes and businesses in Moorestown, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. Our experienced technicians will thoroughly remove all mold growth and restore the damage to the affected surfaces and furnishings.
Damages Caused by Mold
The main cause of mold growth in a home or building is water damage or high humidity because mold spores need a moisture source as well as an organic food source such as wood or drywall to grow. Active mold colonies release spores in the air that can easily spread to other areas of your home or building and form mold if it meets the right conditions. Because of the health risks associated with mold and the equipment needed to remove it effectively, it is best to call our professionals to have it removed.
You can check CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) website to see how might mold affect your health.
Here are some important facts about mold growth:
- Mold may appear within 48 hours of sustaining water damage.
- Favorable conditions for mold growth may be created by floods, leaks, and humidity.
- Mold uses cellulose which is an organic material in wood and drywall as a food source. This can lead to extensive structural damage.
Mold Removal from RestorationMaster
The technicians of RestorationMaster have the right equipment and the skills to effectively remove all mold growth from the affected surfaces and furnishings in your home or building.
- We immediately isolate the affected areas to prevent the mold from spreading and use the best cleaning products and equipment in the industry to completely remove all mold and repair or replace the damaged surfaces.
- Sometimes mold can leave a musty smell lingering in your home and we can provide effective deodorization services to remove it.
Call RestorationMaster for Mold Remediation in Moorestown, NJ
If you find mold growing in your home or office, make sure you call RestorationMaster for mold remediation services right away. Our experienced technicians can effectively remove the mold and help restore the resulting damage.
You can reach us 24 hours a day at (856) 746-6351 for mold remediation services in Moorestown, NJ, and the surrounding areas.
Related Mold Remediation Services:
- Mold Remediation in Medford, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Evesham, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Moorestown, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Burlington County, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Cinnaminson, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Maple Shade, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Mt. Laurel Township, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Haddonfield, NJ
- Mold Removal in Camden County, NJ
- Mold Removal in Pennsauken, NJ
- Mold Removal in Voorhees Township, NJ