Encountering the scene of a violent crime or accident that is contaminated with biohazard materials can certainly be shocking and overwhelming. However, it is important to know how to react because the biohazard contaminants can be dangerous to your health. In this situation, the authorities must be called right away to respond to the scene. Then a professional, licensed restoration company must be called in order to properly remove all contaminants from the scene and have it decontaminated.
Duraclean provides emergency trauma and crime scene cleaning services in Moorestown, NJ to safely restore trauma scenes containing biohazard materials. Our technicians are trained and certified to use powerful but safe products to effectively clean and sanitize the scene, ultimately providing a safe and healthy environment once again.
How to Proceed When Encountering Biohazards
Discovering the scene of the death or serious injury of a loved one can be deeply traumatic. However, it is crucial to know how to proceed in order to ensure that proper evidence is gathered and to prevent permanent damage to the property. Remember, any direct contact with the blood, tissue, and other bodily fluids can be severely hazardous to your health. While law enforcement should be your first call, they will not clean up the scene. This is why Duraclean must be called right away in order to safely remove the dangerous contaminants and avoid the spread of harmful pathogens.
Our technicians have years of experience and can properly remove all biohazard materials and sanitize the scene. We also use powerful cleaning products and equipment for the complete disinfection of the property. Ultimately, we will restore your property to its original condition, providing a sanitary environment once again.
Our biohazard and crime scene cleaning services effectively cover the following procedures:
- Proper Disposal:All biohazard materials, such as blood, tissue, and other bodily fluids will be completely removed and transported to a medical waste facility.
- Disinfection:Our technicians will use powerful but safe cleaning products in order to completely decontaminate the scene and restore a sanitary environment.
- Deodorization:Our advanced chemicals, equipment, and techniques will ensure the scene is rid of any odors that may linger within the property.
- Frequent Monitoring:We will continue to check in and ensure that there are no byproducts that were left behind to spread to other areas.
- Assistance with Insurance:We will assist in the insurance claims process to allow you to focus on family matters.
- Family Support and Assistance:Duraclean understands that this is a deeply traumatic time for you and your loved ones. This is why we work with compassion and provide a reference to professional counselors who can help during this process.
- Certified Technicians:Our specialists are licensed in fully removing all biohazardous materials from the property and do so in accordance with state and federal regulations.
Our trauma and biohazard cleaning services can help with the following:
- Homicides and violent crimes
- Unattended death cleanups
- Major injuries and accidents
- Vehicle blood cleanup
As soon as the authorities are on their way, our professionals must be called to prevent the spread of the damage and eliminate the risk for dangerous infections. Duraclean is available at (856) 804-1888 to provide emergency biohazard, trauma, and crime scene cleanup services in Moorestown, NJ and the surrounding communities.