Mold is a major issue in homes and buildings because it causes serious property damage and can result in allergic reactions and other health issues. Mold spores are naturally present in the air which is why mold growth can appear indoors any time the spores find suitable conditions. Mold growth is most likely to take hold in areas that can provide it with moisture, making it very common after water damage, and it feeds on organic materials found in wood, drywall, and other common building materials. The longer mold is left to grow in your home or building, the more extensive damage it will cause and the higher the risks to your health.
At Duraclean, we provide mold remediation services to completely remove mold growth from homes and commercial buildings in Medford, Burlington County, New Jersey. Our certified technicians will find all mold growth on your property and remove it effectively with the proper techniques and equipment.
Problems Caused by Mold
Because mold needs moisture to survive, it is most likely to appear in areas with high moisture levels and areas affected by water damage. Mold growth typically affects surfaces and materials that contain cellulose, such as wood, drywall, insulation, and carpeting, because it uses cellulose as its food source. The affected materials will experience staining from the mold, and they become weaker as the mold continues to eat away at them, eventually causing structural damage. There is also a possibility that mold can spread to other areas of your property as it disperses its spores.
While the damage that mold causes is a major concern, the possible health issues may be more worrisome. Mold produces allergens and mycotoxins that can trigger a range of allergic reactions including sneezing, runny nose, skin rash, itchy eyes, and fever. Long term exposure causes even worse health effects including asthma and respiratory infections.
Professional Mold Removal
You can count on our technicians at Duraclean to effectively remove mold growth from your home or commercial building. We will find all mold on your property, including hidden mold, and remove it using advanced techniques and equipment. Our mold removal services consist of the following steps:
- Assessment of the extent of the mold growth
- Testing from a reputable hygienist
- Isolation of the affected area to prevent the mold from spreading
- Removal of all mold growth on the property
- Repair or replacement of damaged surfaces and materials
If your home or building is affected by mold growth, do not hesitate to call our professionals for mold remediation services. We will ensure that all mold is removed from your home or building and restore the affected areas to their original condition. Give us a call at (856) 746-6351 if your home or building in Medford, NJ is affected by mold growth.
Related Mold Remediation Services:
- Mold Remediation in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Evesham, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Moorestown, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Burlington County, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Cinnaminson, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Maple Shade, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Mt. Laurel Township, NJ
- Mold Remediation in Haddonfield, NJ
- Mold Removal in Camden County, NJ
- Mold Removal in Pennsauken, NJ
- Mold Removal in Voorhees Township, NJ