RestorationMaster in Olympia, WA
Mold is a common problem throughout the United States as it can develop at any given time without forewarning. Mold growth in particular is difficult to handle; it will not only make your home appear filthy, it will cause respiratory issues and trigger allergies. But the reason that mold is so common is because it only needs moisture and a food source to develop. RestorationMaster in turn provides mold remediation services in Olympia, WA to end your mold problem immediately and repair the resulting damage.
There are times when mold can grow in a hidden location, making it almost impossible to detect. However, the repercussions of the mold growth are still the same. RestorationMaster works with some of the best lab facilities in the country to inspect and test your home. We will find the mold source, contain it, eliminate it, and make sure that it never returns.
Mold Remediation Process:
- Examination of the level of mold growth
- We will then send our examination report to your insurance company
- Establish the level of damage and contain the moldy area.
- Create a plan for remediation
- Remove all mold from the home and restore all damaged surfaces
While it may be tempting to remove the mold yourself, it is important that you call RestorationMaster to take care of your mold problem. If you wait too long, a minor mold issue can become a major mold issue. When you do discover the mold, it is important that you take the following steps while waiting for our technician to arrive:
Mold Removal – What to Do:
- If you find any wet items, dry them off as fast as you can.
- Open all the windows and doors in your home.
- Use a dehumidifier to keep moisture levels as low as possible.
- Wear protective gear to avoid contact with the mold.
Mold – What Not to Do:
- Do not attempt to remove the mold, this is very detrimental to your health.
- Do not use bleach to remove the mold because it will simply cause the mold to spread faster.
- Avoid putting any sort of paint on a moldy area.
- Leave all areas with serious mold growth alone, if you disturb the area, this could cause the mold spores to disperse through the area and contaminate other parts of the home.
Mold is a common issue and one that can be solved in no time if you call RestorationMaster immediately for our mold remediation services. We service homes 24/7 in the Olympia, WA area and will contact your insurance company to help coordinate claims. Call us today at 888-915-8868 to learn more about our mold remediation services.