When a disaster such as a flood or fire affects your home or business, it is not only the structural elements of the building that may sustain considerable damage, but the furnishings as well. Therefore, it is of paramount importance to properly evaluate the damage and make sure your property is stabilized and restored by qualified professionals. Even severely damaged household items and materials can be salvaged when quick and efficient measures are taken immediately after the disaster. So, if the damage has extended to your cherished furniture pieces as well, you are strongly recommended to have them repaired by specialized furniture restoration experts.
RestorationMaster provides quality disaster furniture restoration services in Baytown, TX, to remediate smoke, fire, or water damage sustained by home or commercial furniture during a natural disaster or act of vandalism. Our experienced technicians have the specialized equipment and the required know-how to effectively restore all kinds of wooden furniture, cabinets, doors, hardwood floors, and other damaged household items. They handle each and every piece of furniture with great care and expertise to ensure excellent final results.
The Benefits of Professional Disaster Furniture Restoration
When your furniture has been affected by a natural disaster or act of vandalism, your most beneficial option is to call disaster furniture restoration professionals as soon as possible. They will prevent further damage and will use efficient restoration techniques and advanced equipment to successfully repair your furniture. RestorationMaster guarantees excellent final results, regardless of the severity of the damage. Your valuable furniture will be restored to its original good condition in a quick and efficient manner. Our first step is to send one of our technicians to your home or office for an on-site assessment. Then, we will be able to determine the best restoration strategy in your particular circumstances in order to protect your investment and save you the money and hassle required for replacing your damaged pieces.
Disaster Furniture Repair and Restoration
The experienced team of RestorationMaster can effectively repair and restore smoke, fire, or water damage inflicted to the following types of furniture:
- Chipped Granite and Marble
- Millwork, Paneling, Doors, and Banisters
- All Types of Wooden Furniture
- Antiques and Heirlooms
Our technicians use the most appropriate restoration methods and materials for the specific type of your furniture and the nature of the sustained damage. Here are the basic repair and restoration steps we take for each type of damage:
- First we fix any delamination, cracking, splitting, and other common symptoms of water damage.
- Next, we reapply missing or ruined veneer (usually resulting from expansion or swelling of the composite materials).
- If necessary, we strip and refinish pieces (when the finish has begun to separate from the wood).
- We remove “white clouds” caused by moisture accumulation under the finish.
- We stain out water lines to match the existing color and finish.
- First, we repair structural damage and rebuild the damaged piece (if necessary).
- Then, we remove charring and burn marks.
- Finally, we refinish and color match cabinets, doors, and face frames.
- We repair both structural damage (broken parts) and surface damage (scratches, gouges, dents, etc.), caused by acts of vandalism.
Our first-class disaster furniture restoration services include:
- Validation for inspections and claims
- Cleaning and restoration of smoke, fire, or water damaged furniture and cabinetry
- Structural furniture repair
- Structural cabinet repair
- Cabinet restoration
- Furniture restoration and refinishing
- Cabinet refacing and refinishing
- On-site precision furniture repair
- Color blending
- Watermark removal
RestorationMaster offers timely and efficient disaster furniture restoration services in Baytown, TX, to help you protect your investment and quickly resume your normal life after a disaster. We can successfully repair and restore all types of home or commercial furniture that have been affected by fire, smoke, water, or an act of vandalism. Call us at (281) 547-0785 for immediate assistance and quality disaster furniture restoration services.