Returning to your home after it has undergone major restoration from a disaster is a huge relief but if there is still a strong odor lingering after the home has been repaired, this can be a major source of frustration. There are several different disasters that can cause a foul odor in your home including mold growth, floods, fires, and smoke and living with an unpleasant odor in your home can be almost unbearable. ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa provides deodorization services in Rio Rancho, NM to thoroughly remove lingering odors from homes and businesses. Our advanced deodorization equipment can extract odors from the air spaces, furnishings, and structural elements of your home.
The technicians of ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa can effectively handle the removal of any type of odor with our advanced deodorization technology which includes ozone technology, hydroxyl technology, thermal fogging, and Nano carbon technology. We can effectively remove the following types of odors from your home:
- Fire and smoke odor
- Pet odor
- Dead animal odor
- Undetected death odors
Our deodorization services consist of several steps to effectively remove the odor and its source so that it will not come back after the deodorization process. These steps include:
- Removal of the odor and its source
- Deodorization of furnishings and structural elements
- Deodorization of the air space
- Air washing
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Thorough documentation of our work
We can effectively remove these common types of odors that normally result from a natural disaster:
- Fire and Smoke Odor: Any residual odors from smoke or fire can be removed with our deodorization process.
- Water Damage Odor: Excessive water damage can cause an odor in your home and lead to mold growth which produces a musty odor of its own. We can remove odors caused by excess water or mold.
- Biological Based Odors: Any odors from biological sources such as bodily fluids or dead animals can be removed.
The presence of an odor can ruin your homecoming after your home has been restored and it is difficult to eliminate odors without professional services because they can get absorbed in the furnishings and building materials in your home. The professionals of ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa can effectively remove odors from your home or building in Rio Rancho, NM as well as treat the source so that the odor does not return. Give us a call anytime at (505) 814-1411 to learn more about our deodorization services.