One of the most unpleasant discoveries for home and business owners, mold can be a hassle to remove. But it cannot be left alone for long or it will spread to other areas of the property, causing critical damage to the structural elements and threatening the health and safety of everyone on the property. All mold growth must be removed immediately with professional products.
AfterCare Restoration provides professional mold removal services in Pottstown, PA, and the surrounding areas. One of the main disadvantages of mold is that it spreads quickly, but our technicians will remove it at the source, eliminating all spores to prevent it from returning in the future.
All of the following areas are common places to find mold:
- Behind refrigerators and toilets
- Under bathroom and kitchen sinks
- In the HVAC unit
- Behind walls and floors with plumbing
- Beneath wet carpeting
- In crawlspaces, attics, and basements
Mold Damage Cleanup Tips – What to Do
- Turn on the dehumidifier.
- Contact AfterCare Restoration. We also provide free estimates.
- Wear protective equipment including eyewear, breathing mask, and gloves when present around mold.
- Improve the air circulation in the room, such as turning on fans and running the air conditioning unit.
- Inspect the HVAC system for mold.
Removing Mold – What NOT to Do:
- Do not place a fan directly in front of the mold.
- Do not use any household cleaning agents to remove the mold.
- Do not touch any visible mold.
- Do not paint or caulk over mold.
Mold Removal Services
If you are suspicious of or have found mold in your home or building, give us a call to identify all affected areas and remove the fungus. Our mold removal technicians are among the most qualified, with years of training and experience, we guarantee it will not return after our service.
All of the following are included within our mold removal services:
- Quick Response and Open Communication: We are available 24/7 and will respond quickly to your first call to address the mold. As soon as we arrive, we will conduct an inspection of the damage, develop a remediation plan, and explain the service to you.
- Contacting Your Insurance Agency: A copy of our damage assessment will be sent to your insurance agent for future reference.
- Mold Containment: As mold quickly spreads through the air by releasing its mold spores, we will create a containment chamber in the affected areas to prevent it from spreading.
- Mold Remediation: Using advanced products and equipment, we will remove the mold at the source to prevent it from returning and spreading. Our methods have been perfected over time to allow for an efficient and effective process.
- Restoration of Building Materials: After the mold is removed, we will restore and/or replace building materials that were damaged by excess moisture and mold.
- Future Mold Prevention: To prevent new cases from developing, we will identify the moisture source and explain how you can prevent it in the future.
Call AfterCare Restoration for Free Estimate
At AfterCare Restoration, we have all the resources needed to remove mold at the source and restore the remaining building materials. We will also coordinate with your insurance agent during the claims process.
For complete mold removal services in Pottstown, PA, and the surrounding areas, contact AfterCare Restoration at (215) 774-3120.