Uncontrolled water and moisture can wreak havoc within residential and commercial properties; however, the situation worsens exponentially when contaminated water is involved. This is because of the viruses and bacteria found in the water that have the potential to spread diseases, illnesses, and infections when handled improperly.
If you experience an event on your property that results in the free flow of contaminated water, RestorationMaster encourage yous to take advantage of our sewage cleaning services in Plano, TX.
Our technicians will repair the initial cause of the problem, disinfect affected materials, and restore your property and belongings back to their original condition. We offer these services on a 24/7 basis to property owners in Plano, TX.
Sewage and Contaminated Water
Sewage and other forms of contaminated water are dangerous on two fronts: They have the potential to cause any damage that “clean” water could cause, and they can result in a number of health complications for those exposed.
- Standard Water Damage: Water and moisture can lead to tremendous amounts of property damage in their own right because of the porous nature of many building materials. Wood, drywall, and other construction materials can be easily penetrated and harmed. When this occurs, mold is likely to grow, as well, which can further increase the levels of damage.
- Health Risks: Contaminated water takes these hazards one step further because of the diseases and infections it can spread. This means that your building, belongings, and health can all be adversely affected.
Comprehensive Sewage Cleaning Services
Sewage backups are the primary situation that we address through our sewage cleaning services, but we can respond to any scenario involving contaminated water. If you experience a leak or flood on your property, it is possible that the water is contaminated by dangerous chemicals or biohazard materials. Regardless, our technicians will utilize advanced water extraction, drying, and sanitization equipment to disinfect affected materials, and remove the problem.
From here, we will continue to restore your property, and salvage as many of your original items as possible.
The primary benefits that you will receive by working with us here at RestorationMaster include the following:
- 24/7 emergency response services
- The elimination of hazardous sewage, contaminated water, and unsalvageable materials from your building
- Fixing of the original cause of the problem
- Complete decontamination and sanitization services
- Odor removal services
- Drying and dehumidification services
- A thorough final inspection
Responding to excess water and moisture on your property is critically important, and it is even more-so when contaminants are involved. Through our sewage cleaning services here at RestorationMaster, we will get you back on your feet as swiftly and effectively as possible.
We are available to property owners in Plano, TX, 24/7 at (469) 809-4508.