Typical cleaning and maintenance within an office or building will ensure commonly used areas are free of dirt and debris. However, little used areas and hard to reach places are not cleaned on a regular basis, resulting in a steady build up of dirt, dust, and other debris. If these areas are not eventually cleaned, the dirt and dust buildup will affect the overall cleanliness of the space and contribute to lower indoor air quality. It is important to have your office or building deep cleaned twice per year to thoroughly remove dirt and debris.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, RestorationMaster Professional Building provides Coronavirus disinfection and sanitation services to businesses in the Houston, TX area.
At RestorationMaster, we provide commercial deep cleaning services in Houston, TX to give offices, facilities, and other commercial buildings a thorough deep clean. We will ensure that every area and aspect of your building is cleaned effectively from the ceiling down to the floor.
Commercial Deep Cleaning in Houston, TX
Seldom used areas and even furniture and fixtures in commonly used areas are not always cleaned. Dust and dirt can build up on top of furniture and appliances, on light fixtures, windowsills, and other areas you wouldn’t think to clean regularly. This dirt buildup is usually out of sight, but it will become apparent if not taken care of as the building will start to look dirty. The presence of dirt and dust will also begin to affect the health of employees and customers. It is important to have your office or building deep cleaned every 6 to 12 months to contribute to a cleaner and healthier environment.
Our technicians use proven cleaning products and methods to effectively deep clean all commercial spaces. We will work with you to form a deep cleaning plan that will ensure all of the areas within your building are accounted for.
Our deep cleaning services consist of the following:
- Open communication: Our technicians will create our deep cleaning plan with you to ensure your satisfaction. We will also communicate with you throughout the cleaning process.
- Initial evaluation: We will start by evaluating your building to determine the level of cleaning needed and work with you to identify areas that need special attention.
- Ceiling to floor cleaning: Every surface and object from the ceiling to the floor in each area of your building will be cleaned thoroughly including light fixtures, walls, light switches, baseboards, windows, windowsills, plumbing fixtures, furniture, and flooring.
- Vacuuming and mopping: We will vacuum the carpeting throughout your building and mop hard surface floors to remove dirt buildup and stains.
- Furniture relocation: For thorough cleaning, we will move furniture and large objects and put them back in place after the cleaning.
- Advanced cleaning equipment and methods: We use quality cleaning products, methods, and equipment to provide quality deep cleaning.
- Final inspection: We will walk with you through your building for a final inspection after cleaning.
If your building is due for a deep cleaning, contact RestorationMaster for our commercial deep cleaning services in Houston, TX. Our technicians will clean every aspect of your building to remove dust, dirt, and stains.
Give us a call at (281) 547-0785 for a free estimate on our deep cleaning services.
Related Deep Cleaning Services: