Once water gets into your home or building, it can quickly cause serious damage. There are many different causes of water damage on your property such as leaky pipes, storms, leaky appliances, and more. Water damage should be addressed immediately to limit the spread of the damage.
Restoration 360 provides water damage restoration services to help homes and businesses in Hamilton Township, NJ, and the surrounding areas. We use moisture meters and professional-grade water removal equipment to extract all water and moisture from affected materials. We will also repair and restore any damage caused by the water.
Water Damage in Your Property
Damage can be inflicted from any amount of excess water, whether that be from standing flood water or a leak. As water becomes quickly absorbed by porous building materials and furnishings, it can cause serious damage. If walls and ceilings absorb too much water, it will cause them to eventually collapse. Dangerous situations can arise if the water spreads to electrical wires and outlets.
Water damage can lead to mold growth since it feeds off areas and materials that have excess moisture. When mold forms, it causes even more damage and poses health risks to those who are in the property. Addressing water damage must be immediate to help prevent structural damage, mold, and other major issues to the property and your health.
Watch RestorationMaster Video for more information on Water Restoration in Hamilton Township, NJ
Water Damage Restoration from Restoration 360
Our water damage professionals at Restoration 360 provide complete water damage restoration, regardless of the cause of damage. We are equipped with state-of-the-art water extraction equipment to ensure all excess water is removed from the property and all the areas and affected materials are thoroughly dried. If there is any resulting damage after the water is extracted, we will restore the damage to return it to its original condition.
Restoration 360 provides the following services:
- Inspection: Our team will inspect the damage with our moisture meters and assess how much the water has spread.
- Water Extraction: We will extract water from any affected areas using our professional-grade water removal equipment.
- Removal and disposal: We will dispose of and remove all permanently damaged materials.
- Structural drying: With the help of our air movers and dehumidification equipment, we will extract the moisture
- Mold prevention: We will thoroughly disinfect the affected areas to prevent any mold growth.
- Restoration and rebuild: We will repair water-damaged structural materials, ceilings, and walls to restore your property to its original condition.
Call us for Water Damage Restoration in Hamilton Township, NJ
We are committed to restoring your property to its original condition after you experience a water loss. Call us immediately after discovering a water damage issue within your property. We are available 24/7 at (609) 900-7686 for water damage restoration in Hamilton Township, NJ, and the surrounding areas.