Coming across a trauma or crime scene can be an overwhelming situation. Such an occurrence isn’t commonplace, but it’s important, for your safety, to know what to do if such a situation does happen. When it involves a major injury or death, these situations usually involve biohazard materials like blood and other bodily fluids. If these biohazard materials aren’t cleaned or handled properly, they can lead to disease or infection. That said, it’s vital to have certified professionals conduct biohazard cleanup on the scene to ensure everyone’s safety. If it concerns a crime, then the restoration process must abide by a special protocol that cooperates with the crime scene investigation. At RestorationMaster, we provide trauma and crime scene cleaning services to Glendale, AZ. We will efficiently clean up and restore the affected scene.
Trusted Trauma and Crime Scene Cleaning Services
All cases concerning trauma or a crime scene are different. The professionals that conduct such services are well-trained and certified to do their work. Our technicians know how to rid of biohazard materials that could have harmful bacteria and toxins in a safe manner that prevents disease and infection from spreading. By using the industry’s specialized cleaning products and equipment, as well as personal protective equipment, we protect ourselves while conducting our cleaning services. Our trauma and crime scene cleaning services include the following:
- Decontamination: After removing all biohazard materials, we will sanitize and decontaminate the area in its entirety.
- Deodorization: In such situations, it isn’t uncommon for foul, persistent odors to be present, but we can remove them with our deodorizers.
- Safe Disposal: We take all biohazard materials to a licensed facility so that they will be disposed of safely.
- Continuous Monitoring: With quality control and good communication, we will finish our job in an efficient manner.
- Insurance Help: Working with your insurance provider, we can assist with coordinating claims.
- Family Assistance and Support: In situations that involve a death or major injury, affected family and friends may be feeling very emotional. We acknowledge this and can assist grieving individuals by getting them in touch with counseling professionals who will help them cope.
- Certified Technicians: At RestorationMaster, all of the technicians we employ have the proper certification and training to remove any biohazard materials in a safe and effective manner. We also comply with all local and state government regulations.
With a good understanding of how to clean and restore trauma and crime scenes and an understanding of the emotions that can come as a result of it, we conduct our work with care, compassion, and respect. For emergency trauma and crime scene cleaning services in Glendale, AZ, call us 24/7 at (888) 915-7197.