Even if the structural elements of your home or commercial building are not severely affected in the unfortunate event of a natural disaster, your furniture may have sustained major damage. So, once you make sure that everyone is out of danger and your property is secured, you should evaluate your furniture for damage and have the affected pieces repaired by qualified professionals. The experts have specialized equipment and the required know-how to safely restore fine furniture and salvage severely damaged pieces, using the most appropriate restoration methods for the specific type of furniture and the kind of damage sustained.
RestorationMaster provides specialized disaster furniture restoration services for homes and businesses in Friendswood, TX, to salvage all kinds of furniture damaged by a natural disaster or act of vandalism. Our technicians can effectively restore any wooden furniture, hardwood floors, doors, and cabinets that have been damaged by water, fire, or smoke.
The Benefits of Disaster Furniture Restoration
Water, fire, and smoke can have a drastic effect on your furniture, so you need to take quick and adequate measures to salvage your pieces. Calling disaster furniture restoration experts is your best bet, as they can effectively prevent further damage and restore your furniture to its original good condition. The experienced team of RestorationMaster uses advanced techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to recover your existing furniture, regardless of the severity of the damage. Our quality services will allow you to protect your investment (valuable furniture) and will save you the money and hassle it would take to replace the damaged pieces with new ones. Our first step is to send one of our technicians to your home or building for an on-site assessment. Once the best restoration strategy in your particular circumstances has been determined, the actual restoration process begins.
Disaster Furniture Repair and Restoration
At RestorationMaster we can effectively repair and restore smoke, fire, or water damage inflicted to:
- Millwork, Paneling, Doors, and Banisters
- Chipped Granite and Marble
- Antiques and Heirlooms
- Specialty Items
We take a different approach to disaster furniture restoration depending on the nature of the damage and the specifics of the furniture piece. The basic repair and restoration steps for each type of damage are as follows:
- The damaged piece is rebuilt as needed.
- Charring and burn marks are removed.
- Cabinets, doors, and face frames are restored, refinished, and color matched.
- Cracking, splitting, delamination, and other common symptoms of water damage are fixed first.
- If the composite materials have expanded or swelled, ruining the veneer, we reapply it.
- In case the finish has begun to separate from the wood, we strip and refinish the entire piece.
- “White clouds” that result from moisture accumulation under the finish are removed.
- Water lines are stained out to match the existing color and finish of the furniture.
- Scratches, gouges, dents, and other types of damage caused by vandalism are effectively repaired.
Our complete disaster furniture restoration services include:
- Validation for inspections and claims
- Structural furniture repair
- Structural cabinet repair
- Cabinet restoration and refinishing
- Cabinet refacing
- On-site precision furniture repair
- Furniture repair and stabilization
- Furniture restoration, refinishing, and polishing
- Color blending
- Watermark removal
- Cleaning and restoration of water, fire, or smoke damaged furniture and cabinetry
If your furniture has been damaged as a result of a natural disaster or act of vandalism, contact RestorationMaster for timely and efficient disaster furniture restoration services in Friendswood, TX. We can effectively restore all types of furniture that have been damaged by smoke, fire, and water to help you quickly get your life back on track after the unfortunate event. Call us at (281) 547-0785 for free consultation and more information about our disaster furniture restoration services.