Furniture in residential and commercial settings is used heavily which contributes to general wear and tear, stains, and damage. Wooden furniture is vulnerable to surface blemishes like scratches, gouges, and watermarks as well as wearing of the finish and structural damage. Furniture upholstery also becomes worn out with time and can sustain rips and holes. If you have furniture that is damaged or worn out in your home or business, do not replace it as it can likely be restored at a much lower cost.
RestorationMaster provides furniture repair and restoration services to restore furniture in residential and commercial settings in Crystal Lake, IL. Our expert craftsmen can perform any repairs necessary and refinish or repaint your furniture. We also offer on-site repairs if you have large pieces of furniture that need repair or restoration work.
Wood Furniture Repair and Restoration
The natural beauty and durability of wood furniture makes it very common in homes and commercial buildings. While wood is a durable material, it is still vulnerable to minor damage with repeated use. Surface damage such as scratches, gouges, dents, burns, and watermarks can affect the appearance of the furniture. The paint and finish on wood furniture can wear away with consistent use and parts of wooden furniture like arm rests, table and chair legs, and chair backs can break. Fortunately, you may not have to spend a lot of money replacing your wood furniture because our experts at RestorationMaster can repair these issues.
You can expect the following from our wood furniture repair and refinishing services:
- Precision repair: We can eliminate scratches, dents, watermarks, burns, and other surface blemishes.
- Structural repair: We can repair damage to wood frames, table and chair legs, chair backs, and arm rests.
- Dent/ gouge/ scratch repair: We will fill in scratches, dents, and gouges.
- Veneer repair: We will touch up and restore damaged areas of the finish.
- Water rings: We can remove blemishes left by water including water rings.
- Image enhancement: We can restore the appearance of your wood furniture with buffing and polishing.
- Furniture assembly: We can help assemble your wood furniture.
- Mechanical furniture repair: We can repair or replace motor mechanisms on motion furniture.
- Pet damage repair: We can repair damage caused by your pets including bite and scratch marks.
- Furniture repainting and refinishing: If the finish or paint is worn out, we can repaint your furniture or apply a new finish.
- Expert color matching: We offer color matching to find and apply the exact color paint or finish to restore the original look of your furniture.
- Disaster repair: We can repair wood furniture affected by flooding, fires, and smoke.
Furniture Upholstery Repair
Many pieces of furniture that are used on a daily basis, including sofas and recliners, feature furniture upholstery. The upholstery is vulnerable to wear and tear with repeated use, and it can also accumulate dirt and stains and become torn. Our technicians can restore furniture upholstery by repairing the damage to the fabric or replacing it with new upholstery.
You can expect the following from our furniture upholstery repair services:
- Upholstery repair: We can replace fabric cords and cushions and repair piping, springs, seams, and dust covers.
- Re-upholstery: We can completely replace the upholstery of your furniture if it is heavily damaged.
Do not replace your damaged or worn out furniture without talking to our experts at RestorationMaster. We can repair or restore your furniture to a like new condition for much less than the cost of replacing it. Give us a call at (630) 412-1400 for professional furniture repair and restoration in Crystal Lake, IL.