A fire can be highly destructive to your property, and damage can continue even after the flames are put out. Smoke, soot, and corrosive byproducts from burnt materials will threaten the stability of the structure, and cause etching and tarnishing on surfaces. If your home or business has suffered from fire damage, get in touch with a disaster restoration professional to mitigate further damage and restore the building.
Aftercare Restoration provides fire damage restoration in Allentown, PA. We are an IICRC-certified firm, and our fire restoration technicians are available 24/7 to respond to fire damage emergencies.
Our fire restoration process in Allentown, PA includes the following:
- Fast response, 24/7 availability fire damage repair professionals
- Stabilization of affected structure upon arrival
- Removal of debris and burnt materials
- Soot cleaning and removal from all surfaces, walls, ceilings
- Structural fire damage repairs
- Smoke odor removal
- If necessary, water damage restoration from the effects of fire hoses
Watch RestorationMaster Video for Fire Damage Restoration:
Why trust RestorationMaster with Fire Damage Repair?
At RestorationMaster, we hold our company culture and our six core values of Honesty, Hard work, Professionalism, Compassion, Communication, and Responsibility in high regard.
- No High-Pressure Sales Tactics: Your peace of mind matters to us. We assist homeowners with the insurance claim process so you will not have to pay us any additional out of pocket. We prioritize a compassionate and professional approach by never resorting to high-pressure sales tactics.
- IICRC Certified Firm – Water, Mold, Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration, Odor Removal: Our team is certified by the IICRC, ensuring that we uphold the highest standards in restoration for water, mold, fire, and smoke damage, as well as odor removal.
- We work with All Insurance Companies: We maintain professional relationships with all insurance companies, simplifying the process for our clients during challenging times.
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured: You can trust us with confidence, as we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, providing you with the security you deserve.
- Licensed: As a licensed Pennsylvania contractor with PAHIC#156522, we adhere to state regulations and industry standards to deliver top-notch service.
- Professional and Timely in Appointments and Communication: We take pride in our professionalism, ensuring punctual appointments and clear, effective communication with our clients.
- Committed to 5-Star Customer Service: Our commitment to excellence extends to delivering a consistent 5-star customer service experience. Your satisfaction is our priority.
- We Stand 100% Behind Our Work: With unwavering confidence in our workmanship and work ethics, we proudly stand 100% behind the quality and effectiveness of our restoration services.
Contact Us for Fire Damage Restoration in Allentown, PA
If your property in Allentown, PA has suffered fire damage, contact Aftercare Restoration for fire restoration services. We are available 24/7 at (215) 774-3120 to provide fire damage restoration in Allentown, PA, and surrounding areas.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services
Related Fire Damage Repair Tips
- Never touch anything
- Wear gloves and masks
- Keep the room ventilated
- Remove as much debris as possible
In the event of a fire, it is important to remain calm and act immediately. The quicker you act, the less harm fire can cause, and the better you can prevent it from spreading. Use the following tips as a house fire safety guide on how to react and what to do if you have a house fire.
- Extinguish the fire
- Call 911
- Evacuate the premises
Apart from the damaging effects of smoke and soot in your home, these byproducts can also affect your physical health. Smoke and soot inhalation can contribute to severe negative health effects, including coughing, watery eyes, and even lung cancer. Here are different types of damages and corresponding cleanup.
- Wet smoke
- Soot inhalation
- Skin irritation
- Eye irritation
How to Secure Your Home During Fire Damage Restoration?
If the house is under fire damage restoration, it’s essential to take precautions to safeguard it. Ensure its security by using plywood to cover any holes, damaged windows, or doors. Additionally, to minimize the risk of additional water damage, consider tarping off any exposed areas of the roof, but only if authorized by the fire department or a structural engineer, ensuring it is safe to proceed.
What does a damage restoration company do for fire damage restoration repair?
- Emergency Evaluation and Pre-Cleaning: Immediate assessment and initial cleaning to mitigate further damage and ensure safety.
- Extensive Fire Damage Assessment: A thorough evaluation of the fire’s impact on your property to plan and prioritize restoration efforts.
- Property Security: Implementing measures to secure your property against unauthorized access and additional harm.
- Packout Services and Content Cleaning: Safely packing and relocating salvageable belongings for cleaning and restoration while your property is repaired.
- Water Damage Restoration: Addressing water-related issues caused by firefighting efforts or damaged plumbing to prevent structural issues and mold growth.
- Smoke & Soot Removal: Specialized techniques to eliminate stubborn smoke and soot residues from surfaces and belongings.
- Final Property Restoration: Comprehensive restoration work, including structural repairs and renovations, to return your property to its pre-fire condition.
Why is Fire Damage Restoration Not a DIY Project?
There are several reasons why you should leave fire damage restoration projects to the professionals
- It is dangerous: Fire damage restoration involves numerous hazards, including structural instability and potential exposure to harmful materials and gases. Professionals are trained to navigate these dangers safely.
- It presents unique health risks: Fire damage often leads to air quality issues and the release of toxins. Trained experts have the necessary equipment and knowledge to handle these health risks appropriately.
- It requires skills and significant logistics: Effective fire damage restoration demands specialized skills, equipment, and a coordinated approach. Professionals have the experience and resources to manage complex restoration projects.
- If the fire damage cleanup technicians repair your house, they will provide you with a warranty: Professional restoration companies stand behind their work, offering warranties that provide peace of mind and assurance of a job well done.
- Fire Damage Repair cost is covered by your insurance provider: Many homeowners’ insurance policies cover fire damage repair costs when handled by licensed professionals, making it a cost-effective and prudent choice to hire experts for the job.